The coronavirus pandemic has adversely affected the health of millions worldwide. Hand washing and wearing masks has become the new normal. Our immune system acts as the first line of defence that guards us against these infections. Apart from adopting healthy sanitary practices, it is vital to ward off these infectious diseases by strengthening your immune system. There is nothing as effective as immunity-boosting herbs that improve one’s health and keep it strong.
Keep yourself and your close ones healthy by including the following immunity-boosting herbs in your diet:
1. Tulsi: Tulsi also known as the Holy Basil and is one of the most diverse herbs due to its exceptional healing properties. Due to this reason, it is regarded as the Queen of Herbs in India. Tulsi is highly beneficial for fighting against various infections due to COVID- 19. Moreover, it also helps your body fight against life-threatening ailments such as heart, kidney and liver disease. This ayurvedic immunity booster is also worshipped in Indian households as it is considered sacred. Tulsi leaves are rich in vitamins A, C and K and many other minerals such as calcium and potassium. On top of that, these are also a great source of protein and fibre.
2. Giloy: Giloy is another natural immunity booster herb. It is a popular Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-inflammatory, antitoxic, antipyretic and antioxidant properties. Giloy is also known for its healing properties against diseases such as Diabetes and Cancer.
Giloy helps to reduce the viral fever due to the coronavirus and thus can be beneficial in times of crises like these. Thus it acts as an excellent immunity boosting herb that helps you stay fit and healthy in the long run.
3. Ashwagandha: One of the oldest ayurvedic herbs used by the Indian healthcare system is Ashwagandha. This herb is referred to as Rasayana, which is used to maintain youthfulness both physically and mentally. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it provides effective solutions for the treatment of many underlying severe health disorders. Additionally, it also helps to eliminate toxins from the body, which restrains you from getting ill. All in all, it is an excellent herb as each part of its plant is used to treat various conditions, including mental health issues like stress and anxiety.
4. Haldi: Haldi or turmeric is one of the essential ayurvedic and spice herbs which has also been used in Indian cuisine for decades. Apart from giving a yellowish colour to Indian curries, it is also widely used for its anti-inflammatory and medicinal properties. Turmeric has a natural compound known as curcumin which is known for its antioxidant properties.
When deadly bacteria attack the human body, a short term inflammation helps the body fight back. However, if this inflammation stays for the long run, it can have detrimental effects on your health. Thus including haldi in your daily routine can help you fight inflammation naturally and boost your immunity.
5. Lahsun: Lahsun or garlic is a popular ayurvedic ingredient widely used in cuisines around the world. Not only it gives a wonderful flavour to foods around the world, but it is also used widely for its health benefits. Including ginger as a part of your diet can help you stay at bay from common infections and prevent coronavirus. Besides this, as per research, lahsun also helps control cholesterol levels and reduce high blood pressure. On top of this, garlic is rich in several nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, fibre and manganese, making it an ideal ayurvedic herb for a healthier life.
6. Neem: Neem is fondly known as nature’s pharmacy in Ayurveda. The neem tree is evergreen in nature and is widely used for its remarkable healing properties. As per research, it has been proven as an excellent remedy for curing diseases like cancer and providing relief from inflammation. Apart from this, it is also popularly used for its antibacterial properties to stay at bay from infections and pathogens. Even neem is a vital ingredient in many soaps and cleansers to get rid of illnesses naturally.
In the long course of time, natural ayurvedic remedies can prove to be more fruitful for your health. Diseases like COVID- 19 can disrupt the overall functioning of your body, including your physical and mental health. Make Ayurveda a part of your routine with immunity boosters such as the Covipro Herbal Immunity Syrup. Not only does it help to strengthen your immune system, but it also helps your body in fighting respiratory diseases. This 100% ayurvedic formulation is safe to be consumed by anyone, from children to the aged, who wish to improve their health. Moreover, it is an ayurvedic formulation of all natural herbs which includes no added sugar and is tested in labs to ensure utmost safety. So, look no further and include Covipro in your diet to guard your body against the deadly pandemic..