Natural Ways to Improve Oxygen Levels
How to increase your Oxygen Level? – Coronavirus isn’t just an ordinary virus with symptoms such as cold and flu. It is a respiratory disease in which the blood oxygen levels of the body drops. The number of Coronavirus cases is increasing at an alarming rate. Many of them are facing hassles due to a shortage of oxygen supplies while the medical experts are trying their level best to provide oxygen to these patients. One must make efforts to maintain oxygen levels amid this crisis are mandatory as immediate oxygen supply won’t solve the problem. Additionally people are also advised to maintain good health and hygiene to refrain from getting an infection.
If you are looking for some guidance to enhance your oxygen levels and maintain good health then here are some tips for you.
5 Simple Ways To Increase Blood Oxygen Levels Naturally –
1. Drink plenty of water – Water is the essence of life as 60% of our body is made up of water. Water helps the human body in many ways, such as maintaining the body temperature and allowing the cells in the body to grow. Thus our body needs to be hydrated after regular intervals to ensure that it is functioning properly.
Additionally, Drinking beverages such as coffee, tea or alcohol make the body dehydrated. Hence it is advised that one should always try to replace such drinks with water to maintain optimum oxygen levels in their body. As per health experts, one should drink a minimum of 7 to 8 glasses of water in a day.
2. Make amends in your diet – If you want to increase the oxygen levels in your blood and get good lungs health, then your diet must be rich in antioxidants. Foods rich in antioxidants help the body enhance the oxygen content when digestion takes place in the body. It is advised that one must include food items such as strawberries, plums, blueberries, artichokes, raspberries, beetroot, spinach, red kidney beans etc.
On top of that, you can also include Vitamin F in your diet, which is an essential fatty acid that helps to improve oxygen levels. Some examples of foods rich in Vitamin F are corn oil, olive oil, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, soybean oil etc.
3. Breathe clean air – Poor air quality due to pollution from dust and dirt or vehicles is the primary cause of bad respiratory health and low oxygen levels. Especially for people suffering from underlying pulmonary issues, it is suggested that they must stay at bay from highly polluted areas.
Alternatively, one can also make the air around them purified by putting an air purifier in their house. You can also buy indoor plants for your house to enhance oxygen levels and breathe freely. It is also observed that putting plants around inside your house/workspace can significantly improve your health and productivity.
4. Take out time for exercise – With the sedentary lifestyle consuming most of our time, one hardly finds time to exercise. However, it is said that the day you decide to make a change in a day your life gets better. Working out increases your stamina and makes your quality of life better. Doing a simple aerobic exercise can help your body to utilize oxygen more efficiently. As per research, it is advised that one must spend at least 30 mins of their day taking a walk in the fresh air to improve their overall health. Moreover, exercising also boosts your productivity and helps you feel better.
5. Include natural herbs in your diet – The health benefits of adding natural herbs as a part of your daily routine are endless. Ayurvedic herbs such as Turmeric or Haldi, Garlic (Lahsun), figs and basil strengthen your lungs and help you breathe better. Here are some health benefits of these ayurvedic herbs.
- Turmeric – Haldi prevents inflammation and is an excellent antioxidant. It also refrains you from getting infections. Moreover, it also increases your lungs capacity.
- Honey – Honey is widely popular for being anti-bacterial. It makes the lungs stronger and helps in eliminating toxins out of the body.
- Garlic – Garlic or lahsun is anti-fungal, antibiotic and antiviral. It also contains all the vital nutrients needed for good lung health.
Also See: Best Immunity Booster Syrup
Lungs are an essential organ of the body. If we do not tend to them in time, it can lead to severe illnesses like Covid-19. It can harm the pulmonary system in the long run. Thus, it is suggested that one must follow these tips and include Ayurveda in their routine to keep enhancing their oxygen levels naturally. Alternatively, you can also take Tar Clean Lungs Detox Syrup to avail the incredible benefits of nature for your health. It is a no sugar, ayurvedic remedy that constitutes 15 essential herbs to fight Respiratory ailments and safeguard one’s Lung health. Moreover, it is lab tested and has no known side effects. It can be consumed by a person of any age group so; it is a wise purchase for your health.