10 Ways to Clean Your Lungs
10 Natural Ways to Cleanse Your Lungs – According to the latest survey, it was found out that industrial pollution takes around 4.2 Million lives around the globe every year. Besides this, the air pollution and smoke from factories is also a leading cause of the rise in respiratory diseases.
Our lungs help us sustain a living by providing oxygen to every cell in our body. If we do not practise methods to protect our lungs from damage, then it can lead to the symptoms of severe ailments like breathlessness and chest congestion. Our lungs are self-cleansing in nature. Despite that, it is advised by health experts to inculcate certain ways in our lifestyle to assist them in performing their function more efficiently.
Natural Ways to Clean Your Lungs
- Eliminate chemical-based scents from your house – Everyone wants to keep their comfort place to smell amazing and look scintillating. This is why most of us have products that have an artificial scent to them, such as room fresheners and perfumed products. Continued use of such products can lead to irritation in the lungs and other pulmonary issues. Hence in order to prevent harmful toxins from entering your lungs, it is best to get rid of such products.
- Spending time in nature – Taking out time to go out and inhale fresh air can act as a natural lung detox. Fresh air helps the lungs tissues to expand, which makes the breathing process more efficient. Moreover, it can also uplift your mood instantly and enhance your productivity. In order to avoid pollutants from harming your lungs, you can wear a face-cover or a face mask to safeguard your lungs.
- Consume herbal tea – Herbal products like green tea is very popular among health-conscious people nowadays. Replacing green tea with other beverages can offer you innumerable health benefits. It is antioxidant in nature and thus helps you protect your lungs tissue. Moreover, it is also anti-inflammatory, so it refrains you from frequent coughing and wheezing.
- Invest in an air purifier – If you live in a metropolitan city, it is hard to find greenery around to get fresh air. Hence all thanks to technology with an air purifier, you can breathe clean air inside your house or in your workplace. Additionally, an air purifier also helps you to get better sleep at night and reduces respiratory infections. It can help you relieve the symptoms of pulmonary ailments like Asthma and cleanse your lungs.
- Steam Therapy – Steam therapy is an effective method to detox your lungs naturally. Especially for those with persistent symptoms of respiratory issues, steam therapy can provide immediate relief to your lungs. In this process, water vapours are inhaled to open the airways and get rid of the mucus that causes congestion. Steam therapy adds moisture to your lungs and helps you get rid of toxins from your lungs. For effective steam therapy, you can also add natural herbs like camphor capsules in hot water.
- Consuming wholesome food – It is said that “you are what you eat”. Nutrition plays an essential role in shaping your mind and When it comes to your lungs, you must consume food that strengthens your lungs and helps them in the detoxification process. Here are some food items that you must incorporate into your diet.
- Dry fruits like almonds and walnuts
- Salmon, Mackerel, Sardines, Tuna fish
- Fruits like oranges, strawberries, blueberries etc.
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach
- Olive oil
Foods to avoid
- Fried foods
- Beverages like cola and coffee
- Dairy items
- Processed foods
- Make fitness the new normal – Along with a nutritious diet, it is advised that one must find time for working out at least for 30 mins in a day. You can either hit the gym and work out on proper equipment or engage in any sports activity to burn your calories and keep yourself fit. A simple activity such as swimming or a brisk walk can enhance your breathing and help you achieve a more active lifestyle. If you have certain medical conditions and cannot engage in such strenuous physical activity, then you can also go for a walk as per your comfort level.
- Practise breathing exercises – Those who have recently quit smoking cigarettes or are diagnosed with chronic lung diseases can practise breathing exercises to get rid of breathlessness.
You can try out the diaphragmatic breathing exercise using your belly or pursed-lip breathing technique to enhance lung function.
- Take a hot shower – A hot shower is a great way to get rid of mucus from the body. Taking a hot shower a day will significantly strengthen your lungs. You can add an essential oil such as eucalyptus oil to your bath for more effective lung cleansing. This healthy habit will also help you get relief from sinus problems and coughing.
- Practise Ayurveda for overall wellness – Ayurveda is an old system that offers a wide range of techniques for a healthier lifestyle. According to Ayurveda, balancing the Vata and Kapha dosha is the key to getting stronger and healthier lungs. Foods such as Tulsi, Laung, Amaltas and Ginger are very effective in cleaning the lungs of those who have recently quit smoking cigarettes.
In conclusion, make these tips and techniques a part of your routine and embrace the path to overall wellness. If you are looking to obtain the benefits of these natural ayurvedic remedies, then you can try Tar Clean Lungs Cleaning syrup. It defends the lungs from damage due to smoking and air pollution toxins. On top of that, it helps revive the dead cells in the lungs and helps you get rid of tiredness. With this ayurvedic supplement, you can get rid of all your respiratory problems and breathe freely. On top of that it also gives relief from chest pain so that you can sleep easily at night without hampering your sleep. This ayurvedic medicine has no added sugar & safe to use for any age group so it is a must have supplement in every household especially in the times of pandemic.
Natural ways to cleanse your lungs
Cleanse your lungs: Smoking has adverse effects both on our health and that of our loved ones. It is said that change is an inevitable step towards a brighter future. If you have decided to quit smoking recently, pat yourself on the back. We all are aware that it is not easy to quit a habit as there are a lot of distractions.
Now your first doubt as an ex-smoker would be if you can reverse the damage to your lungs and cleanse them. Did you know that our lungs have their own cleaning system to eliminate harmful toxins out of the body? However, as an ex-smoker, your lungs might not function the way they used to. Moreover, after quitting, your body might be prone to certain respiratory diseases like coughing and wheezing.
Hence here are some golden tips to help you cleanse your lungs as an ex-smoker.
Natural Ways To Cleanse Smokers Lungs
1. Engage in a sports activity – Keeping yourself involved in physical activity such as cycling or playing sports has a positive influence over your lungs health. Aerobic exercise helps the organs get more oxygen and improves your breathing process. Making a routine and following it religiously will help you put yourself into a healthy habit like working out. You can also try multiple physical activities in order to keep your workout fun or ask your loved ones to join you to stay motivated. You can also try a clean lungs supplement to make the process of lung detox more efficient.
2. Meditate and relax – Making the decision to quit smoking is easier than actually staying committed to it. At times fellow smokers may lure you into smoking, but you need to stay committed to your goal and meditate to avoid distraction. Meditation will help you reduce stress and help your lungs cleanse and recover from the lungs damage due to smoking.
On top of that, it will also assist you in practicing various breathing techniques to help you enhance your breathing process and relax your mind.
3. Follow a healthy diet – Our diet plays a crucial role in reversing lung damage and cleaning our lungs. It is advised that one must consume a balanced diet which consists of all the food items for good lung health. Given below are some foods you must eat and avoid to detox your lungs.
Eat plenty of foods such as:
- Fruits rich in citrus and berries such as lemon, oranges, strawberries and pineapple etc.
- Green leafy vegetables, for example, kale, spinach, lettuce, broccoli etc.
- Fresh fish and chicken
- Fibre rich food such as sprouts, parsley, celery etc.
Foods to refrain from:
- Food with artificial sugar such as sweets
- Dairy is rich in lactose which can cause inflammation
- Beverages like tea and coffee
- Canned or processed food
- Fried or junk foods
4. Buy plants – Nature, and its bounty is full of remedies to improve any underlying health condition such as lung illnesses. Plants not only enhance the appeal of your home but make the air in and around your house purified. Thus this little investment will help you get better sleep at night and strengthen your lungs over time. We all are aware that plants give out oxygen which is the essence of our life. Hence it is a wise choice to keep plants such as Aloe Vera plants or Bamboo plants in your house to get clean lungs.
5. Try ayurvedic remedies – The ayurvedic system has been used for centuries to heal many ailments such as pulmonary disorders naturally. There are innumerable herbs in nature that can help you with different symptoms and provide a soothing effect to your lungs. Ginger or Adrak is one of the best ways to reduce inflammation in the lungs. Apart from this, Manjistha is a blood lung purifier, and Tulsi helps to get rid of tar in the lungs. Moreover, yoga poses such as pranayama help you keep your lungs strong in the long run.
In conclusion, these tips will help you reach your fitness goals. If you are looking for an ayurvedic medicine that offers the benefits of these magical herbs, then you can purchase the Tar Clean Herbal Lungs Syrup. This Ayurvedic Lungs supplement is formulated after years of intensive research by specialists in Ayurveda. It has a plethora of health benefits on your lungs, such as boosting lung immunity, eliminating Toxins, reducing tiredness and enhancing lung capacity.
Moreover, it is not just made for people who have recently quit smoking but can be consumed by anyone with any respiratory ailment. It has no added sugar and lab tested which makes it safe to use.