Can a kidney stone dissolve on its own?
Did you know that kidney stones that are 4mm in size take about 31 days to get ejected from the body?
Kidney stone is a common renal disorder experienced by people of all age groups. The uncomfortable symptoms that come with it can sometimes be unbearable and cause sleeplessness. Over time the condition becomes more frustrating. Moreover, these stones have a chance of recurring in the body. It makes this condition more frustrating. However, one may even have to visit an emergency centre for kidney stone treatment if the situation becomes serious.
This article will help you learn more about this disease and offer techniques to speed up the process. Ayurvedic medicines are a panacea for such problems and prevent stones from bothering an individual again.
What Are Kidney Stones?
A rise in toxin levels in the body leads to the deposition of minerals and salts in the kidneys. While some patients may experience sharp pain in the abdominal area, others may not notice any problems.
Here are some early signs which indicate that it’s high time to see a urologist.
● Nausea or Vomiting
● Blood in the urine
● Pungent smell in urine
● Low volume of urine or absence of urination
● Prolonged sickness accompanied by chills
● Painful urination
Will My Stones Pass Out On Their Own?
If the renal stones are small in size, they usually get eliminated from the body. However, if the problem is accompanied by intense pain it is recommended to follow self-care tips and take Ayurvedic medicine for a kidney stone. The following factors play a crucial role in deciding whether stones will pass on their own.
Here is a rough timeline of passing kidney stones based on their size.
Up to 4mm – 31 days approx
4mm to 6mm – 45 days approx
12mm and above – An year ( May require surgical removal )
Is There A Way To Speed Up Passing Of Stones?
With proper ayurvedic medication and natural remedies, you can get instant stone relief. Here are a few natural ways to fasten the recovery process and get relief from the pain.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar – Drinking diluted apple cider vinegar after breakfast and dinner are recommended for people with stones. It contains acetic acid which breaks down the stones and gives relief from inflammation. For added health benefits you can add a few drops of it to your favourite salad.
2. Dandelion Root Drink – Dandelion root works as a herbal kidney supplement as it supports bile production. It helps detox the body and enhance the absorption of food. You can prepare it as a detox tea and add ginger for effective results.
3. Coconut Water – Coconut water is an extraordinary drink that replenishes the nutrients in the body. It purifies the body of toxins and makes you feel refreshed and energised.
4. Varuna – Varuna is beneficial against renal calculi as it prevents the deposition of minerals in the body. Additionally, it improves digestion and absorption and protects the body from diarrhoea and vomiting. It is effective as a kidney stone ayurvedic medicine by taking it in powdered form with honey.
The process of passing the kidney stone on its own may be pain-inducing. Thus it is advised to add these natural techniques to make the process more effective. You can also try Path-Har to get one solution for all your renal system issues. It works as an Ayurvedic supplement to strengthen your system and puts a halt to the calcification process. Moreover, it has no side effects. Thus this cost-effective medicine is safe and result-driven for people no matter how severe the condition is.