Natural ways to cleanse your lungs
Cleanse your lungs: Smoking has adverse effects both on our health and that of our loved ones. It is said that change is an inevitable step towards a brighter future. If you have decided to quit smoking recently, pat yourself on the back. We all are aware that it is not easy to quit a habit as there are a lot of distractions.
Now your first doubt as an ex-smoker would be if you can reverse the damage to your lungs and cleanse them. Did you know that our lungs have their own cleaning system to eliminate harmful toxins out of the body? However, as an ex-smoker, your lungs might not function the way they used to. Moreover, after quitting, your body might be prone to certain respiratory diseases like coughing and wheezing.
Hence here are some golden tips to help you cleanse your lungs as an ex-smoker.
Natural Ways To Cleanse Smokers Lungs
1. Engage in a sports activity – Keeping yourself involved in physical activity such as cycling or playing sports has a positive influence over your lungs health. Aerobic exercise helps the organs get more oxygen and improves your breathing process. Making a routine and following it religiously will help you put yourself into a healthy habit like working out. You can also try multiple physical activities in order to keep your workout fun or ask your loved ones to join you to stay motivated. You can also try a clean lungs supplement to make the process of lung detox more efficient.
2. Meditate and relax – Making the decision to quit smoking is easier than actually staying committed to it. At times fellow smokers may lure you into smoking, but you need to stay committed to your goal and meditate to avoid distraction. Meditation will help you reduce stress and help your lungs cleanse and recover from the lungs damage due to smoking.
On top of that, it will also assist you in practicing various breathing techniques to help you enhance your breathing process and relax your mind.
3. Follow a healthy diet – Our diet plays a crucial role in reversing lung damage and cleaning our lungs. It is advised that one must consume a balanced diet which consists of all the food items for good lung health. Given below are some foods you must eat and avoid to detox your lungs.
Eat plenty of foods such as:
- Fruits rich in citrus and berries such as lemon, oranges, strawberries and pineapple etc.
- Green leafy vegetables, for example, kale, spinach, lettuce, broccoli etc.
- Fresh fish and chicken
- Fibre rich food such as sprouts, parsley, celery etc.
Foods to refrain from:
- Food with artificial sugar such as sweets
- Dairy is rich in lactose which can cause inflammation
- Beverages like tea and coffee
- Canned or processed food
- Fried or junk foods
4. Buy plants – Nature, and its bounty is full of remedies to improve any underlying health condition such as lung illnesses. Plants not only enhance the appeal of your home but make the air in and around your house purified. Thus this little investment will help you get better sleep at night and strengthen your lungs over time. We all are aware that plants give out oxygen which is the essence of our life. Hence it is a wise choice to keep plants such as Aloe Vera plants or Bamboo plants in your house to get clean lungs.
5. Try ayurvedic remedies – The ayurvedic system has been used for centuries to heal many ailments such as pulmonary disorders naturally. There are innumerable herbs in nature that can help you with different symptoms and provide a soothing effect to your lungs. Ginger or Adrak is one of the best ways to reduce inflammation in the lungs. Apart from this, Manjistha is a blood lung purifier, and Tulsi helps to get rid of tar in the lungs. Moreover, yoga poses such as pranayama help you keep your lungs strong in the long run.
In conclusion, these tips will help you reach your fitness goals. If you are looking for an ayurvedic medicine that offers the benefits of these magical herbs, then you can purchase the Tar Clean Herbal Lungs Syrup. This Ayurvedic Lungs supplement is formulated after years of intensive research by specialists in Ayurveda. It has a plethora of health benefits on your lungs, such as boosting lung immunity, eliminating Toxins, reducing tiredness and enhancing lung capacity.
Moreover, it is not just made for people who have recently quit smoking but can be consumed by anyone with any respiratory ailment. It has no added sugar and lab tested which makes it safe to use.