How to Increase Immunity in Kids | Immune Booster for Kids
How To Boost Kids Immunity – As per a survey by UNICEF, chronic diseases like tuberculosis were a significant cause of death among children under the age of five? On the other hand, common infections posed a serious threat to the life of older children.
You may think that these diseases are curable as the medical sciences have advanced in modern times. But do you know about the detrimental effects of these health implications in the long run?
They say, “A child is like a mould”. The parents play a vital role in guiding their children towards the right path. Moreover, a kid learns by imitating his parents. Teaching your kids healthy and sanitary practices is the key to keeping them free from infections and boosting their immunity. Additionally, parents must include immunity booster supplements in their diet for a healthier future.
Are you looking for some tips on improving the immunity of your kids? Here is a list of ways curated by our experts.
7 Natural Ways To Strengthen Your Kids Immunity
Inculcate A Proper Sleep Schedule
If your child is sleep-deprived for any reason, then it can increase the chances of getting sick. It is because the immune system gets weakened due to lack of sleep. A good night’s sleep is essential for everyone to achieve good health. Hence it is advised to inculcate a proper sleep routine in the life of your child. Along with that, give them an immunity booster supplement every day to make your child achieve greatness.
Exercising Is The Key
In this technological era, everyone is keen on keeping themselves updated with the latest gadgets. Even kids nowadays have become lazier and prefer to play games on their smartphones all day instead of going outside. As a parent, it is advised to motivate them to go out and play outside. If they are still not willing to go despite your efforts, ask them to exercise with you. You can also teach them yoga or go swimming with them so that they can get to learn a new hobby while spending time with you.
Safeguard Them Against Infections
With the advent of coronavirus, infections have rapidly increased around the world. The only way to stop these infections is to stop the spread by teaching your child good sanitary practices. It includes washing hands before and after meals or using a hand sanitiser, and maintaining social distance from infected people. Additionally, you may give them an immunity booster ayurvedic medicine to prevent them from catching these infections.
Consume More Immunity-Boosting Foods
It is said that diet plays a crucial role in achieving overall wellness. Especially children need a wholesome diet rich in nutrients as it is the building block of their growing body. Here are some foods that must be consumed as a part of a balanced diet as they can act as a great immunity booster for kids.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, especially those rich in vitamin C like oranges.
- Dry fruits like Walnuts, Almonds etc.
- Yoghurt ( A great source of probiotics )
- Lean meat ( rich in Zinc )
We all have a sweet tooth, especially children who love to savour sweet treats and candies. You might not be aware, but sugar is a major cause of obesity and low immunity among kids. Hence it is advised to refrain your children from eating too much sugar. Instead, try to serve fresh fruits and healthy snacks to curb their sweet cravings.
Make Ayurveda A Part Of Their Life
Ayurveda is an age-old technique to achieve a healthier body and mind using natural ways. It includes performing asanas or postures to make the body fit and flexible and embracing a special immunity-enhancing diet. An Ayurvedic diet consists of immunity-boosting fruits and vegetables and natural herbs such as garlic, ginger, tulsi, mulethi, turmeric etc. Alternatively, you can include immune booster supplements in their diet for the goodness of Ayurveda.
Stay At Bay From Toxins
Pollution caused by second-hand smoke and vehicles can deteriorate the health of your children. These toxins get accumulated in the child’s body and can cause severe illnesses like respiratory issues. Hence one must teach their child to stay away from polluted areas. Moreover, you can ask your child to wear a mask to prevent toxins from entering their body.
These small steps towards wellness can act as milestones in the journey of life for your child. Children are mostly fussy about their eating habits as they prefer taste over health. In order to meet their body’s nutritional requirements, you can prepare their food using natural herbs like turmeric and ginger. Alternatively, you can get the benefits of all these magical herbs in one by including covipro syrup in your child’s health routine. This extraordinary remedy can keep them at par from infections in the long run and boost their immunity significantly.
The coronavirus pandemic has adversely affected the health of millions worldwide. Hand washing and wearing masks has become the new normal. Our immune system acts as the first line of defence that guards us against these infections. Apart from adopting healthy sanitary practices, it is vital to ward off these infectious diseases by strengthening your immune system. There is nothing as effective as immunity-boosting herbs that improve one’s health and keep it strong.
Keep yourself and your close ones healthy by including the following immunity-boosting herbs in your diet:
1. Tulsi: Tulsi also known as the Holy Basil and is one of the most diverse herbs due to its exceptional healing properties. Due to this reason, it is regarded as the Queen of Herbs in India. Tulsi is highly beneficial for fighting against various infections due to COVID- 19. Moreover, it also helps your body fight against life-threatening ailments such as heart, kidney and liver disease. This ayurvedic immunity booster is also worshipped in Indian households as it is considered sacred. Tulsi leaves are rich in vitamins A, C and K and many other minerals such as calcium and potassium. On top of that, these are also a great source of protein and fibre.
2. Giloy: Giloy is another natural immunity booster herb. It is a popular Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-inflammatory, antitoxic, antipyretic and antioxidant properties. Giloy is also known for its healing properties against diseases such as Diabetes and Cancer.
Giloy helps to reduce the viral fever due to the coronavirus and thus can be beneficial in times of crises like these. Thus it acts as an excellent immunity boosting herb that helps you stay fit and healthy in the long run.
3. Ashwagandha: One of the oldest ayurvedic herbs used by the Indian healthcare system is Ashwagandha. This herb is referred to as Rasayana, which is used to maintain youthfulness both physically and mentally. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it provides effective solutions for the treatment of many underlying severe health disorders. Additionally, it also helps to eliminate toxins from the body, which restrains you from getting ill. All in all, it is an excellent herb as each part of its plant is used to treat various conditions, including mental health issues like stress and anxiety.
4. Haldi: Haldi or turmeric is one of the essential ayurvedic and spice herbs which has also been used in Indian cuisine for decades. Apart from giving a yellowish colour to Indian curries, it is also widely used for its anti-inflammatory and medicinal properties. Turmeric has a natural compound known as curcumin which is known for its antioxidant properties.
When deadly bacteria attack the human body, a short term inflammation helps the body fight back. However, if this inflammation stays for the long run, it can have detrimental effects on your health. Thus including haldi in your daily routine can help you fight inflammation naturally and boost your immunity.
5. Lahsun: Lahsun or garlic is a popular ayurvedic ingredient widely used in cuisines around the world. Not only it gives a wonderful flavour to foods around the world, but it is also used widely for its health benefits. Including ginger as a part of your diet can help you stay at bay from common infections and prevent coronavirus. Besides this, as per research, lahsun also helps control cholesterol levels and reduce high blood pressure. On top of this, garlic is rich in several nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, fibre and manganese, making it an ideal ayurvedic herb for a healthier life.
6. Neem: Neem is fondly known as nature’s pharmacy in Ayurveda. The neem tree is evergreen in nature and is widely used for its remarkable healing properties. As per research, it has been proven as an excellent remedy for curing diseases like cancer and providing relief from inflammation. Apart from this, it is also popularly used for its antibacterial properties to stay at bay from infections and pathogens. Even neem is a vital ingredient in many soaps and cleansers to get rid of illnesses naturally.
In the long course of time, natural ayurvedic remedies can prove to be more fruitful for your health. Diseases like COVID- 19 can disrupt the overall functioning of your body, including your physical and mental health. Make Ayurveda a part of your routine with immunity boosters such as the Covipro Herbal Immunity Syrup. Not only does it help to strengthen your immune system, but it also helps your body in fighting respiratory diseases. This 100% ayurvedic formulation is safe to be consumed by anyone, from children to the aged, who wish to improve their health. Moreover, it is an ayurvedic formulation of all natural herbs which includes no added sugar and is tested in labs to ensure utmost safety. So, look no further and include Covipro in your diet to guard your body against the deadly pandemic..