Steps To Cure Your Hangover
According to the latest survey, more than 68% of people experienced a hangover the following day of heavy alcohol administration.
Do you experience headaches and dizziness after partying too hard? This condition is commonly known as a hangover. A hangover can obstruct your daily life activities and may even cause damage to your organs in the long run. Let us read the article below to know more about hangovers and gain insights on natural ways to get relief from them.
What Is A Hangover?
Excessive consumption of alcohol is the main reason behind hangovers. When alcohol enters the body it leads to enlargement in the size of blood vessels. Additionally, the body tries to break down alcohol which causes an increase in toxin levels. This one experiences withdrawal symptoms such as:
● Muscle Pain
● Diarrhoea or vomiting
● Inability to focus
There are many over the counter medications in the market to get rid of the symptoms of hangovers. However, these medications are not effective in preventing damage due to the consumption of cheap alcohol. Self-care techniques and Ayurvedic hangover medicine are one of the most effective ways to detox the body and get rid of this problem.
7 Natural Remedies For Hangover
Limiting the intake of alcohol or refraining from it is the first step towards getting rid of hangovers. Alcohol tolerance varies as per your gender and other health factors. Inculcate these natural herbs in your day to day life to uplift your health and spirits.
1. Ginger ( Adrak ) – Ginger is known for its warming and healing properties. It is considered one of the best natural anti-hangover medicines as it regulates the flow of blood and helps in absorption and digestion. Besides this, it also generates heat in the body and enhances metabolism and purifies your system.
2. Chamomile – Chamomile is known for being soothing or calming. If you are experiencing problems like anxiety and palpitation after a heavy drinking session then this Ayurvedic medicine will benefit you in many ways. It also provides comfort to people with digestive issues such as indigestion.
3. Vitamin C – Vitamin C acts as a knight in shining armour during those days of low immunity. Especially during monsoon days when infections increase. Citrus fruits such as Amla, Berries and Oranges are amazing sources of Vitamin C.
4. Chlorella – It is also known as an Asian freshwater plant. It has been scientifically proven for its liver purification properties. This superfood is currently in vogue among health-conscious people for its healing and cleansing benefits to the liver. Moreover, it is also a popular hangover cure as it has been proven to reduce 96% of the symptoms.
5. Kutki – Kutki is another remarkable herb that offers innumerable health benefits. It protects your liver against infections and ulcers and also helps in treating ailments like Jaundice. Additionally, this hangover Ayurvedic medicine also provides muscle relaxation and promotes good gut health. Apart from this, you can also follow these lifestyle tips for enhanced recovery from hangovers.
● Stay hydrated
● Always eat before consuming alcohol
● Refrain from coffee and tea
● Get 7-8 hours of sleep
● Inculcate antioxidants in your diet such as nuts
● Try stretching/light exercises
Apart from these natural methods, you can also try Party Sharty capsules to get instant recovery from hangovers. This herbal medicine helps you cleanse toxins from your system and boost your liver health. Moreover, it also safeguards your body against liver diseases like Fatty Liver. This Ayurvedic supplement is prepared from the finest quality herbs after years of research to cure hangovers effectively. Just take two capsules 30 mins before drinking and kick out the morning blues.