Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Lung Diseases
Did you know that Pneumonia ( A respiratory tract infection ) is the leading cause of death among people of all age groups globally?
The lungs are a vital organ of our body. They help us in breathing, which is necessary for the survival of a human being. They provide oxygen to the body and also help filter out toxins and other pollutants from the body. Poor lifestyle habits, smoking and other underlying health conditions are some of the significant causes of lung infections. If you reside in a low air quality area, you have an increased chance of developing lung disease.
Moreover, smoking causes the accumulation of tar and other toxins in the lungs in the long run. If these toxins are not discharged from the body, they can lead to chronic lung diseases or even death. If you have recently decided to quit, then here is some good news for you. You can reverse lung damage by specific lifestyle changes.
Let’s read the article to find out some of the symptoms associated with a lung infection.
Symptoms of Lungs Infection
- Coughing along with mucus – Mucus formation may take place due to inflammation of the lungs. Thus the body may try to eliminate mucus by coughing. The mucus can be white, yellowish-green or transparent.
- Sharp pain the chest – Due to constant coughing, one may also experience intense pain in the chest and lower back.,
- Fever and chills – When the human body tries to combat lung infections, one may experience fever and chills. On top of that, you may also have a headache, muscle pain or weakness.
- Breathlessness – If you have a lung infection, you may experience breathing problems while performing daily tasks.
Our lungs are self-sufficient as they have their inbuilt cleaning system. Despite that, sometimes they are unable to perform their tasks efficiently due to ill health. Ayurveda comes to your rescue in such a scenario and offers lung protection through various remedies and tips.
Reasons For Lung Infections As Per Ayurveda
As per Ayurveda, Ama and Ojas are the two main components that affect our immunity or Bala. Ama refers to the undigested food which gets deposited in the body in a sticky form. It plays a significant role in lowering immunity. Not only this, but it can also hamper the body’s day to day functioning, such as the elimination of waste from the body.
On the other hand, Ojas is a beneficial element for the body. It is vital for enhancing immunity and digestion.
When Ama increases in the body, it can lead to severe lung infections. Thus Ayurveda comes to the rescue and helps you restore this balance through lifestyle changes.
Rejuvenate And Strengthen Your Lungs With Ayurveda
Here are a few Ayurvedic medicinal herbs that can help in cleansing the lungs and keeping them healthy.
Ayurvedic Herbs For Lungs Detox
Ayurvedic herbs are nature’s gifts that have extraordinary healing powers for our bodies. Here are a few herbs you can include in your daily routine.
- Tulsi – Tulsi is an exceptional Ayurvedic herb known for its purifying and antibacterial properties. It is very useful against respiratory problems and lung protection as it keeps cold and allergies at bay. It is widely consumed for its amazing health benefits against headaches and viral infections. You can make this incredible herb a part of your life by drinking it as an organic tea. One or two cups a day of this healing tea will help your body fight off infections.
- Vasaka – Vasaka is also called the Malabar nut, another excellent herb for dealing with respiratory issues. Accumulation of mucus in the lungs and throat due to an unhealthy diet or other reasons is the reason for many respiratory problems. Thus this healing herb will help you eliminate it out of your system and provide you instant relief. Making a mixture of Vasaka leaves with water is the best way to consume it.
- Methi – Methi is also called Fenugreek seeds and is effective for eliminating mucus out of our system. This herb increases the temperature of the body to fight off infections from bacteria and viruses. You can intake methi seeds by boiling them in water and consuming them after straining the seeds if you are experiencing a cough or cold.
- Draksha – Draksharishta is your all in one herbal remedy to detoxify and strengthen your lungs. It is evident to provide relief against pulmonary issues such as Asthma, cold and flu, COPD etc. If you wish to improve your immunity and remove mucus from your body, you must consume ayurvedic health supplements from Levanza.
In conclusion, the journey towards good health begins the day you decide to change. Include these Ayurvedic herbs in your life to eliminate mucus out of your body and rejuvenate your lungs. You would be surprised to know that you can find the benefits of all these herbs for your respiratory issues in Tar Clean syrup. It enhances your lungs capacity and helps to detox your body of tar and other harmful toxins. This clinically proven ayurvedic supplement is safe to consume for people of all age groups. You will not only notice improved lung health but also feel more active or energised.