Steps To Cure Your Hangover
According to the latest survey, more than 68% of people experienced a hangover the following day of heavy alcohol administration.
Do you experience headaches and dizziness after partying too hard? This condition is commonly known as a hangover. A hangover can obstruct your daily life activities and may even cause damage to your organs in the long run. Let us read the article below to know more about hangovers and gain insights on natural ways to get relief from them.
What Is A Hangover?
Excessive consumption of alcohol is the main reason behind hangovers. When alcohol enters the body it leads to enlargement in the size of blood vessels. Additionally, the body tries to break down alcohol which causes an increase in toxin levels. This one experiences withdrawal symptoms such as:
● Muscle Pain
● Diarrhoea or vomiting
● Inability to focus
There are many over the counter medications in the market to get rid of the symptoms of hangovers. However, these medications are not effective in preventing damage due to the consumption of cheap alcohol. Self-care techniques and Ayurvedic hangover medicine are one of the most effective ways to detox the body and get rid of this problem.
7 Natural Remedies For Hangover
Limiting the intake of alcohol or refraining from it is the first step towards getting rid of hangovers. Alcohol tolerance varies as per your gender and other health factors. Inculcate these natural herbs in your day to day life to uplift your health and spirits.
1. Ginger ( Adrak ) – Ginger is known for its warming and healing properties. It is considered one of the best natural anti-hangover medicines as it regulates the flow of blood and helps in absorption and digestion. Besides this, it also generates heat in the body and enhances metabolism and purifies your system.
2. Chamomile – Chamomile is known for being soothing or calming. If you are experiencing problems like anxiety and palpitation after a heavy drinking session then this Ayurvedic medicine will benefit you in many ways. It also provides comfort to people with digestive issues such as indigestion.
3. Vitamin C – Vitamin C acts as a knight in shining armour during those days of low immunity. Especially during monsoon days when infections increase. Citrus fruits such as Amla, Berries and Oranges are amazing sources of Vitamin C.
4. Chlorella – It is also known as an Asian freshwater plant. It has been scientifically proven for its liver purification properties. This superfood is currently in vogue among health-conscious people for its healing and cleansing benefits to the liver. Moreover, it is also a popular hangover cure as it has been proven to reduce 96% of the symptoms.
5. Kutki – Kutki is another remarkable herb that offers innumerable health benefits. It protects your liver against infections and ulcers and also helps in treating ailments like Jaundice. Additionally, this hangover Ayurvedic medicine also provides muscle relaxation and promotes good gut health. Apart from this, you can also follow these lifestyle tips for enhanced recovery from hangovers.
● Stay hydrated
● Always eat before consuming alcohol
● Refrain from coffee and tea
● Get 7-8 hours of sleep
● Inculcate antioxidants in your diet such as nuts
● Try stretching/light exercises
Apart from these natural methods, you can also try Party Sharty capsules to get instant recovery from hangovers. This herbal medicine helps you cleanse toxins from your system and boost your liver health. Moreover, it also safeguards your body against liver diseases like Fatty Liver. This Ayurvedic supplement is prepared from the finest quality herbs after years of research to cure hangovers effectively. Just take two capsules 30 mins before drinking and kick out the morning blues.
Natural Hangover Remedies | Natural Cure for Hangover
Did you know that an average person consumes more than 6.4 Litres of Alcohol annually?
Natural Cure For Hangover – After a long, tiring day at the office, all an average adult wants is to spend some time with his friends. While recreation can be of many forms, the most popular way among youth nowadays is through alcohol and partying. But once the impact of alcohol wears off the following day, one has to bear the brunt through hangovers. It may come in the form of headaches, dizziness, nausea or puking. This article will give you an understanding of the reasons behind hangovers and get to know about some easy relief for Hangovers.
What Are Hangovers?
In simple words, it means withdrawal of alcohol from the system. As you consume more alcohol, your blood vessels enlarge, which results in a hangover the next day. On the other hand, intake of low quality or cheap alcohol may even result in a worse situation which might be challenging to recover from. It is because of the excessive sugar quantity in these drinks. Hence this results in symptoms such as dehydration or even vomiting. On the other hand, if you are a habitual alcohol drinker, it may be more challenging to recover from a hangover and may need medical supervision.
If you have been getting such problems frequently, then it is suggested that you limit your consumption of alcohol. Along with that, you can use Ayurvedic medicine to get rid of the next morning blues and fulfil your body’s electrolyte requirements. The Ayurvedic methods have been used since ancient ages as it has numerous benefits to achieve wholesome health.
Natural Herbs To Alleviate Symptoms Of Hangovers (Natural Cure for Hangover)
Aloe Vera juice is an excellent ayurvedic medicine to deal with hangovers. It helps you get rid of symptoms such as nausea and vomiting. Moreover, it also helps to balance acidic levels in the stomach. Aloe Vera helps to boost the immunity of the body in the long run. It is best if you consume it raw without adding anything for the best results. However, you can mix it with coconut water to make it taste a bit better.
Another multi-purpose herb that can be easily found in the kitchen as ayurvedic medicine for hangovers is ginger. The aroma from ginger helps to get relief from stress and headaches. Additionally, if you experience muscle pain, then you can consume ginger to get instant relief. Ginger tea is an excellent way to recharge your batteries. On top of that, you can also drink ginger with lukewarm water and honey.
This minty herb is known to provide relief from headaches and is the best medicine for hangovers. It is also evident to give a soothing effect to the stomach and help with digestive issues. It is usually consumed by mixing with coconut water. Additionally, it also has a relaxing impact on your mind. Besides this, peppermint tea is another way of consuming this herb for boosting your overall health. Putting a few drops of peppermint healing oil in your bath can give you relief from stress after a long tiring day.
Ginseng has been used as Chinese medicine by the ancient people to treat various ailments. It has also been proven scientifically to give relief from the after effects of alcohol toxicity. Moreover, it can also relieve symptoms of a hangover such as dizziness, nausea and pain in the stomach. It can also reduce alcohol levels in the body, which is excellent for people experiencing severe hangovers.
Other than being a fantastic herb for the tangy Indian curry, tamarind is also great for hangovers. It can be beneficial to get relief from pain and provide relief from muscle cramps due to hangovers. Moreover, it also reduces inflammation in the body. It can help you get rid of body ulcers and headaches to help you feel better. Other benefits include relieving health problems related to digestion, nerve function, cardiovascular health etc.
Our life in the modern world is filled with stress and tension. Hence after a long week, all one wants is to lighten up their mood a bit. Limiting your alcohol intake is the key to prevent hangovers and health ailments. Despite that, if you do go through one, then make use of these natural herbs to get instant relief from stress and symptoms of hangovers. You might want to try Party Sharty herbal Capsules to get rapid relief from the same. It is formulated after scientific research and is proven to be an effective ayurvedic remedy against the effects of Alcohol toxicity.
Moreover, it prevents liver damage and gives support to the liver in functioning efficiently. Thus, it is the perfect solution to get rid of that awful feelings and wake up feeling fresh and active to ace workdays.