According to a recent survey, patients with kidney stone have a 50% chance of facing this health ailment again.
Kidney stones are a chronic disorder that stays with you throughout your life. If you have been diagnosed with renal calculi then you might know how painful the situation can be. Moreover, the condition is such that it can reoccur and hamper your daily routine. Especially if you are the only breadwinner of your family it can cost an arm and leg to get a kidney stone treatment through surgery.
On top of this, medical treatments are not very effective in preventing the disease. However, the science of Ayurveda has effective techniques which have been evident in getting rid of this situation. The condition cannot be prevented due to several factors such as genes or underlying health ailments. However, you can reduce the risk factor by inculcating these tips in your life. A kidney stone medicine can also help you in the recovery process.
Natural and Effective Ways to Prevent Kidney Stones
Follow these natural tips to abstain from renal stones and enhance the immunity of your body against infections.
Staying Hydrated Is the Key
One of the 1rst steps toward prevention from kidney stones is staying hydrated. Fluid can help Rush out toxins from the body and halt the formation of renal calculi. It is advised to drink more than eight glasses of water a day for effective results.
Refrain From Sugar and Sweetened Beverages
Food items that contain added sugar can deteriorate your health. It can also lead to other health issues like obesity. Added sugar is one of the most common reasons for developing stones. Instead, you can try natural drinks like coconut water or herbal teas to replenish the nutrients in your body. It is best to take Ruids with Ayurvedic medicine for kidney stones for great results.
Cut Down Caffeine from Your Diet
Caffeine might be the 1rst thing that you want in the morning. However, drinking coffee excessively causes dehydration that leads to renal stones. Not just coffee but other products like Colas and ice-creams contain caffeine which is not advised for patients with stones.
Lessen The Consumption Of Oxalate Rich Foods
Many food products contain oxalates which are di cult for the body to absorb. Thus it leads to calci1cation in the renal system causing stone formation. Here is a list of items you need to cut down from your diet for stone relief.
Add Ayurvedic Herbs In Your Health Routine
The age-old healing science of Ayurveda has a plethora of remedies that have been scienti1cally proven to reduce kidney stone formation. Here are some herbal remedies to combat the condition of renal calculi.
- Lemon juice and olive oil with water – Two times a day along with proper hydration for dissolving stones
- Banana stem juice – Acts as a diuretic and kidney stone cure
- Sendha namak ( Rock salt ) – Lowers sodium levels
- Basil juice with water – Contains acetic acid which breaks down stones
Limiting the consumption of foods that can worsen your condition and inculcating natural remedies in your routine is the only way to refrain from the ailment. You can also try the Path-Har which contains the bene1ts of all these herbs. It increases urination in the body to speed up the passing of stone. Moreover, it gives you instant pain relief from stones and does not have any side effects. You can also take it as an Ayurvedic supplement to boost your renal health. This herbal formulation contains no sugar and is ideal for those with prevalent health issues.
- What Should You Do If You Get Kidney Stones?
- Self-care Techniques to Prevent Kidney Stones
- Can Kidney Stones Go Away on Their Own?
- Role of Diet In Battling Kidney Stones
- Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Fatty Liver
- Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers Company in India
- Liver Health Supplements
- Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Medicine
- Kidney Stone Removal Ayurvedic Medicine
- Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Stone
Can a kidney stone dissolve on its own?
Did you know that kidney stones that are 4mm in size take about 31 days to get ejected from the body?
Kidney stone is a common renal disorder experienced by people of all age groups. The uncomfortable symptoms that come with it can sometimes be unbearable and cause sleeplessness. Over time the condition becomes more frustrating. Moreover, these stones have a chance of recurring in the body. It makes this condition more frustrating. However, one may even have to visit an emergency centre for kidney stone treatment if the situation becomes serious.
This article will help you learn more about this disease and offer techniques to speed up the process. Ayurvedic medicines are a panacea for such problems and prevent stones from bothering an individual again.
What Are Kidney Stones?
A rise in toxin levels in the body leads to the deposition of minerals and salts in the kidneys. While some patients may experience sharp pain in the abdominal area, others may not notice any problems.
Here are some early signs which indicate that it’s high time to see a urologist.
● Nausea or Vomiting
● Blood in the urine
● Pungent smell in urine
● Low volume of urine or absence of urination
● Prolonged sickness accompanied by chills
● Painful urination
Will My Stones Pass Out On Their Own?
If the renal stones are small in size, they usually get eliminated from the body. However, if the problem is accompanied by intense pain it is recommended to follow self-care tips and take Ayurvedic medicine for a kidney stone. The following factors play a crucial role in deciding whether stones will pass on their own.
Here is a rough timeline of passing kidney stones based on their size.
Up to 4mm – 31 days approx
4mm to 6mm – 45 days approx
12mm and above – An year ( May require surgical removal )
Is There A Way To Speed Up Passing Of Stones?
With proper ayurvedic medication and natural remedies, you can get instant stone relief. Here are a few natural ways to fasten the recovery process and get relief from the pain.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar – Drinking diluted apple cider vinegar after breakfast and dinner are recommended for people with stones. It contains acetic acid which breaks down the stones and gives relief from inflammation. For added health benefits you can add a few drops of it to your favourite salad.
2. Dandelion Root Drink – Dandelion root works as a herbal kidney supplement as it supports bile production. It helps detox the body and enhance the absorption of food. You can prepare it as a detox tea and add ginger for effective results.
3. Coconut Water – Coconut water is an extraordinary drink that replenishes the nutrients in the body. It purifies the body of toxins and makes you feel refreshed and energised.
4. Varuna – Varuna is beneficial against renal calculi as it prevents the deposition of minerals in the body. Additionally, it improves digestion and absorption and protects the body from diarrhoea and vomiting. It is effective as a kidney stone ayurvedic medicine by taking it in powdered form with honey.
The process of passing the kidney stone on its own may be pain-inducing. Thus it is advised to add these natural techniques to make the process more effective. You can also try Path-Har to get one solution for all your renal system issues. It works as an Ayurvedic supplement to strengthen your system and puts a halt to the calcification process. Moreover, it has no side effects. Thus this cost-effective medicine is safe and result-driven for people no matter how severe the condition is.