Tar Clean Lungs Detox Tablet Pack
Tar Clean Lungs Detox Tablet Pack
Tar clean Tablet is a complete lung detox which provides relief from symptoms of respiratory diseases
and promotes lung health. Tar clean is specially formulated to counter-act the effects of
smoking and air pollution on respiratory system.
Provides relief from cough and chest congestion
- Relaxes airway and eases breathing
- Improve lung function
- Reverses damage caused by pollution and smoking Builds immunity
Sign Of Lungs Damage
How Tar Clean Tablet Helps
- SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED AYURVEDIC FORMULA – This lungs detox Tablet for smokers is developed for providing relief to lungs against damage caused by toxins present in polluted air and smoke.
- BREAKS DOWN & EXPELS MUCOUS – It thins the mucous lining and helps in expulsion of mucous through coughing
- REDUCES WHEEZING & INFLAMMATION IN LUNGS – It contains anti-inflammatory & anti-allergic herbs that relax air passages.
- RELIEVES COUGH, CHEST CONGESTION & PAIN – This lungs medicine is useful in providing instant relief from congestion or pain in chest and gives a soothing effect to our lungs.
- SUPPORTS LUNG FUNCTION & IMPROVES BREATHING – This lung cleaner syrup also helps in improving our lungs capacity & volume and makes breathing easier.
How To Use
What do tar & toxins do to our lungs?
Tar & Polluted Air due to chemicals expelled by Vehicles & Industries contain toxins that accumulate and block the air passages (Bronchioles), causing narrow passage for air to pass through, resulting in Breathlessness
These toxins also accumulate around Alveoli, where oxygen is transferred to the blood. This hinders the supply of oxygen to blood & further to other parts of the body, depriving them of much needed energy. As a result, one feels easily Exhausted, Fatigued & Extremely Anxious.
With smoking habits prevailing & Air Quality Index sinking to new lows every day, you are intentionally or unintentionally welcoming dangerous & life-threatening problems into your life. Your lungs need optimum support to fight the poisonous pollutants, and chemicals and keep pumping sufficient oxygen to all parts of the body.
How does it clear lungs
Tar Clean Tablet is made up of herbs which support the respiratory function of the body. The herbs used are mucolytic in nature, i.e, they break down the mucous formed in our lungs. They are also expectorant in nature, i.e., they will make the person cough. Through coughing the broken-down mucous will get out of our body. It may also be swallowed and destroyed by chemicals in our stomach.
Through our research, we have identified herbs which not only flush out the deposited Tar/harmful toxins in the lungs & allow the consumer to once again breathe with ease but also strengthen the Immune System of our body to fight back the Cancer forming cells. We have used herbs that are potent immunity boosters and fight against infections, offering protection to our body. We have also used herbs that have a regenerative effect on the cells & tissues of our body, i.e, which means the damage caused by breathing in Tar & other harmful toxins to our cells & tissues can also be reversed.
Herbs like haldi are strong anti-inflammatory agents and possess anti-carcinogenic properties. For this reason, Tar Clean is the Best Lungs Detox Tablet and is also beneficial for those people who suffer from asthma, difficulty in breathing, chest congestion, and mild respiratory problems. After using our product, the consumer will feel less congested in the chest and will be able to perform physically arduous tasks without the feeling of breathlessness.
Keep your Lungs Clean with Tar Clean Tablet
Do I need to quit smoking to use it?
No, Tar clean can work if you are moderately smoking.
Is this product approved by the Ayuvedic department?
Yes, This formulation has been approved by the Department of Ayurveda
Can Asthmatic patients or people with weak lungs take it?
Yes, it can be helpful as a co-therapy for People with weak Lungs or Asthma as it has an anti-inflammatory effect on lungs, so it relaxes the airways making breathing easier. It isn’t, however, a cure for Asthma.