PAIN OIL Details
Single Strength Specifications:
It is the ayurvedic medicine contains multiple contents which is not only reduce the pain in joints but are also useful in sprains and give a quick relief from the pain.
Neel giri oil (Eucalyptus globulous) 125mg
Baboona oil (Matricaria chamomillia) 125mg
Karpoor powder (Camphora officinarum) 250mg
Rattanjot powder (Jatropha curcas) 75mg
Til oil (Sesamun indicum) q.s
Muktivar oilcontains essential oils and carrier oil those having constituents which gives a warming, comforting and soothing sensation to the affected area and gives a quick relief from the pain.
USES OF COMPOSITION:-
- Cooling and calming,
- Benefits the lungs and bladder meridian.
- Massage: Reduce joint pain or any types of fever.
- Directly apply at temple areas: Treat migraine headache.
- Inhalation, head steam, or diffuser: Fight flu, sinus and upper respiratory infections.
- Directly apply on skin (mix 1ml base oil with 2-3 drops of oil): Effective for eczema, burns and pimples.
Matricaria recutitia/ Chamomile/ Baboona oil:-
Low back pain
Juvenile rheumatoid athiritis
Karpoor oil/ Camphora officinarum
Muscle and joint pains
Constipation and digestive remdies
Menstrual problems and fibroids
Rattanjot powder (Jatropa curcas)
Camphor as an Anesthetic & Nervous Pacifier
Til oil /Sesamun indicum
- Helps in lowering the cholesterol level
- Normalize the blood pressure
Uses of Roman oil:-
- Joint pains
Direction to use:-
Apply a small quantity of oil to the affected area and lightly massage or as directed by the physician.
Product name, batch/product code, net/gross weight, date of manufacture, storage instruction are printed on the label, affixed to each drum/box. The products are packed in an aseptic system with high quality and competitive price.