Single Strength Specifications:
LEVAZA – THE LIVER DETOXIFIER (Best Liver Tonic)
Liver – the largest solid organ and gland in our body is estimated to have over 500 vital roles to ensure continuous standard functioning of our body.
Some of the major tasks of Liver are:
- Filtration and detoxification of Blood – Hepatocytes in the liver scrutinize the contents of the blood and eliminates the toxins before they can spread to the rest of the body. Hepatocytes have enzymes that metabolize toxins such as drugs and alcohol and render them inactive.
- Producing Bile – Bile contains bile salts, bilirubin, cholesterol, electrolytes and water, which help in breaking down fats into smaller chunks and making digestion easier. Bilrubin is a waste extracted from haemoglobin of worn out RBCs which is metabolized by the Liver and excreted.
- Metabolization – Helps break down Proteins & Carbohydrates. It disintegrates carbohydrates into glucose and releases it between meals, when energy is required by the cells. This helps regulate blood sugar levels. Protein is disintegrated into amino acids, which are further broken down into ammonia, which is eventually converted to urea and excreted. The remaining part of the amino acid is used as ATP.
- Minerals’ & Vitamins’ Storehouse – It stores away many essential vitamins and minerals such as copper & iron to ensure timely and constant supply of these vital substances to the body tissues that are critical for brain function, healthy bones & the nervous system.
- Vital Protein Production – Liver is responsible for the production of Albumin, an essential protein found in plasma that helps carry the nutrients & drugs to their destination. It also produces Prothrombin & Fibrinogen that are essential for blood clotting.
- Immunity – The high number of Kupffer cells in Liver exhibit Immunological activity as they destroy any bacteria, parasites or waste materials that may enter the Liver
It is evident how Liver keeps the show running in our body. This demands special care for one of the most important organs in our body. Imagine how difficult it would become if the Liver were to suffer damage. The tissues of the body would soon die with lack of nutrients and build up of toxic substances in the body.
Fortunately, an extraordinary feature of Liver is its ability to regenerate itself. It is the only organ in our body with such capabilities. However, excessive damage may hinder this feature of the Liver.
Common Liver Diseases
A complex organ like Liver can be subject to fatal diseases. The most common Liver diseases are:
Cirrhosis: When scar tissues replace healthy liver tissues, thereby inhibiting its regenerating abilities, the implication is called Cirrhosis. This condition be caused by excessive Alcohol use for long term, Hepatitis or even rare genetic diseases.
Hepatitis: It is a general infection of the liver caused by viruses & toxins entering our body or autoimmune responses. The three most common forms of Hepatitis are Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B & Hepatitis C. Hepatitis A & B have vaccines while Hepatitis C does not and can be acute & chronic leading to liver failure.
Fatty Liver Disease: It is a condition in which fat vacuoles accumulates in the Liver due to obesity or excessive Alcohol. If not caused due to Alcohol, it is termed as Non0Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
Liver Inflammation: Excessive use of medications or alcohol or mixing both results in inflammation of the Liver and causes damage to liver tissues
Liver Cancer: It is a deadly condition that is commonly brought upon by excessive drinking of alcohol and hepatitis.
Gilbert’s Disease: A very rare condition that occurs when bilirubin levels are found to be high.
Symptoms of a Damages/Unhealthy Liver
In case of Liver damage, you may experience the following symptoms:
- Jaundice (yellowish pigmentation of skin and eye)
- Abdominal Pain
- Lack of Appetite
- Dark urine or pale stool
- Lack of sexual drive or impotence
Levaza for Healthy Liver
In Levaza Syrup, we have a formulation that applies the ayurvedic science to tackle the damage inflicted on our Liver due to modern day lifestyles. As the root cause of all diseases boils down to the imbalance of our Doshas, we have devised 13 adaptogenic herbs to balance & stabilize our Doshas.
BENEFITS OF OUR HERBS
- Bhringraj plant extracts are rich in alkaloids & have high amount of proteins. It is well known for its antioxidant, anticancer, antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic and antihepatotoxic properties. It contains vital elements like polypeptides, steroids, calcium, vitamin D, Iron, Vitamin E, magnesium.
- Helps in the treatment of Liver disorders like Jaundice, Fatty Liver as well as Hepatitis C.
- Escalates the production of bile from the liver, improves liver functions, provides relief from constipation, supports digestion and enhances metabolism.
- Encourages regeneration of hepatic cells and has hepatoprotective properties.
- Shows anti-fibrotic effects, that can help in preventing & treating hepatic fibrosis. It tends to control activation of hepatic stellate cells.
- Green Chiretta is known as a ‘hepatoprotective’ herb and helps in regenerating liver cells.
- Chiretta provides relief from Liver disorder symptoms such as loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting and weight loss.
- It is capable of washing out toxins from the body and leads toward a healthy liver.
- Shows anti-inflammatory properties
- Clinical studies show Kutki is helpful in the effective management of viral hepatitis.
- Its antioxidant properties aids in preventing liver game by toxins.
- Can prompt regeneration of liver cells
- Shows anticholestatic action, i.e., prevents inactivity of bile fluid & bile salts, and thereby, decongesting bile & liver ducts
- Shows choleretic action, i.e, increase the volume of bile secretion
- Punarnava translates to the one which renews the body.
- It balances Tridosha – Vatta, Pitta & Kapha and is widely used to revitalize and cleanse the liver.
- At the initial stages of liver disorders, Punarnava helps in restoring health, vitality and stamina.
- Punarnava is one of the very few potent herbs that successfully reduce bilirubin level.
- It provides significant relief from liver disorders such as Jaundice, Hepatitis, Anaemia, anorexia & sluggishness.
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation).
- Ayurveda science hails Giloy (Guduchi Satva) as Amrit, which translates to “The nectar of Gods” and is known as the Queen of Herbs and promotes a long and healthy life
- Giloy is known for rejuvenating the body
- One of its major benefits is that it can help stimulate the regeneration of damaged liver tissue
- Helps in lowering total cholesterol level in the liver.
- Tends to improve antioxidant enzymes level, thereby, reducing damage by free radicals and boosts oxidative-stress markers, resulting in enhanced liver function
- Also acts as a helpful remedy for fatty liver
- Shows promising effects for arthritis and jaundice
- Is a strong anti-inflammatory agent
- A popular detoxifying agent that detoxifies the liver and mouth
- A strong anti-inflammatory
- Helps in reducing Cholesterol
- It is a strong anti-inflammatory agent.
- Supports and enhances Liver Health
- Helps in strengthening Liver
- Helps in fighting Jaundice
- Daru Haldi or Daruhidra maintains the requisite level of liver enzymes in the body that helps prevent liver disorders & protect the liver.
- It shows hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory & antioxidant activities that together help in preventing liver cells damage caused by free radicals.
- Daru Haldi contains Berberine which can lower triglycerides levels in the body. It keeps liver enzymes like AST & ALT in n the blood in check. Thus, it is helpful in the management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and to reduce insulin resistance.
- Daruharidra can aid in the management of jaundice.
- It has antioxidants that show hepatoprotective property.
- It also protects the liver from damage by free radicals by reducing oxidative stress
- Widely used in preliminary treatment of acute liver cirrhosis & viral hepatitis
- Chitraka is a rejuvenating herb that provides energy to the body.
- Supports Liver metabolism & enhances Liver Power
- Has Anti-inflammatory properties
- Increases appetite & supports better digestion
- Nishod or Nishoth helps in removing toxins from the Liver and keeps it in good health
- Is anti-inflammatory in nature
- Aids in Digestion
- Waividang is another rejuvenating herb that revitalizes the body
- It is versatile and has multiple functions such as helps in purification of blood & detoxification of the body, strong anti inflammatory agent, promotes better digestion & aids in the management of fatty liver
Benefits of Levaza
- Balances Tridoshas
- Contains detoxifying agents
- Provides essential Liver Enzymes
- Heptaprotective in nature
- Contains rejuvenating herbs
- Supports a Healthy Liver
- Helps manage the symptoms of an unhealthy Liver
- Improves metabolic activity in Liver
- Aids in protecting damage from free radicals
- Helps in management of Fatty Liver
- Anti-inflammatory properties
Product name, batch/product code, net/gross weight, date of manufacture, storage instruction are printed on the label, affixed to each drum/box. The products are packed in an aseptic system with high quality and competitive price.
People Searching Keywords: best liver tonic, medicine for hangover, ayurvedic medicine for liver, ayurvedic syrup for liver, medicine for jaundice, medicine for fatty liver, liver detox, liver detox medicine, liver detox ayurvedic syrup, ayurvedic medicine, best liver tonic for fatty liver, ayurvedic liver tonic, liver tonic syrup, best ayurvedic liver tonic for fatty liver