Herbal Products Manufacturing Company in India
If you have the skills to market Ayurvedic Products but lack the means of production, you can opt for Contract manufacturing to get the job done for you. It is the means through which an organization outsources the manufacturing of its goods to a Third Party. The manufacturer supplies these goods under the Brand of the hiring organization which goes on to market them.
Le-vanza Food & Herbals offers 3rd Party Manufacturing / Contract manufacturing in its modern GMP certified company with 100+ Government Approved Herbal formulations which come in Tablet, Capsule, Liquid, Cream, Powder, Ointment & Soap form. We are among the best herbal supplement manufacturers and are the best herbal supplement supplier in India.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing
Requirements for Contract Manufacturing
- Marketing Skills & Network are a must to run any kind of business
- A GST Number is also a prerequisite before starting a company
- A D.L. Number is not indispensable but is generally preferred
- Storage House for Products with proper storage conditions
Why Contract Le-vanza?
- Variety – We manufacture a variety of Herbal Products, namely, Tablets, Capsules, Liquids, Ointments, Creams, Powder, Inhalers, Hand Made Soaps and Sanitizers with over a 100 Government approved formulations.
- Experience – The team at Le-vanza have a deep well of experience in manufacturing which we draw upon in our day-to-day activities.
- Strategic Support – Le-vanza believes in developing symbiotic relations with its clients. As our team members have risen from the grassroot levels and have previously worked in the Pharmaceuticals sector, we are well equipped in guiding your company with business strategies.
- Assured Quality – Our manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2015 & GMP Certified, which is indicative of the good quality management system & checks in place at our plant.
- Modern Manufacturing Unit – Our newly instituted plant is equipped with the best-in-class machineries and superior testing equipment.
- In-House R&D Team – Our diligent team of Research & Development formulates products according to your requirements and specifications.
- Free Designing – Our design team provides multiple free-of-cost packaging design options for you to choose from
- Innovation – Our learning attitude pushes us to constantly improve & create something of greater value
- Speedy Delivery – Our average dispatch time is 20 working days after finalization of order and receipt of advance.
- Post Delivery Support – We remain in constant touch with our clients after the sales process is completed to record their feedback and resolve any queries for them
Keeping your company’s best interest at heart, we, at Le-vanza, thoroughly research the composition and handpick the best quality natural ingredients from vendors and put them together to mould an effective product that you will be proud of and which has the power to transform lives.
Steps in Contract Manufacturing
- Identification of Goods to be manufactured according to market survey, trend or requirement & Advance Payment
- Finalization of brand name and formulation
- Finalization of Packaging size & Design
- Procurement of Raw Material & Packing Material
- Testing of Raw Material & Packing Material
- Preparation of semi-finished goods & their subsequent testing
- Packaging of Finished Goods
- Testing of Finished Goods before dispatch
- Dispatch of Finished Goods with test reports through transportation or courier of client’s choice
- Regular follow-up & communication to survey the response of the products