Steps To Cure Your Hangover
According to the latest survey, more than 68% of people experienced a hangover the following day of heavy alcohol administration.
Do you experience headaches and dizziness after partying too hard? This condition is commonly known as a hangover. A hangover can obstruct your daily life activities and may even cause damage to your organs in the long run. Let us read the article below to know more about hangovers and gain insights on natural ways to get relief from them.
What Is A Hangover?
Excessive consumption of alcohol is the main reason behind hangovers. When alcohol enters the body it leads to enlargement in the size of blood vessels. Additionally, the body tries to break down alcohol which causes an increase in toxin levels. This one experiences withdrawal symptoms such as:
● Muscle Pain
● Diarrhoea or vomiting
● Inability to focus
There are many over the counter medications in the market to get rid of the symptoms of hangovers. However, these medications are not effective in preventing damage due to the consumption of cheap alcohol. Self-care techniques and Ayurvedic hangover medicine are one of the most effective ways to detox the body and get rid of this problem.
7 Natural Remedies For Hangover
Limiting the intake of alcohol or refraining from it is the first step towards getting rid of hangovers. Alcohol tolerance varies as per your gender and other health factors. Inculcate these natural herbs in your day to day life to uplift your health and spirits.
1. Ginger ( Adrak ) – Ginger is known for its warming and healing properties. It is considered one of the best natural anti-hangover medicines as it regulates the flow of blood and helps in absorption and digestion. Besides this, it also generates heat in the body and enhances metabolism and purifies your system.
2. Chamomile – Chamomile is known for being soothing or calming. If you are experiencing problems like anxiety and palpitation after a heavy drinking session then this Ayurvedic medicine will benefit you in many ways. It also provides comfort to people with digestive issues such as indigestion.
3. Vitamin C – Vitamin C acts as a knight in shining armour during those days of low immunity. Especially during monsoon days when infections increase. Citrus fruits such as Amla, Berries and Oranges are amazing sources of Vitamin C.
4. Chlorella – It is also known as an Asian freshwater plant. It has been scientifically proven for its liver purification properties. This superfood is currently in vogue among health-conscious people for its healing and cleansing benefits to the liver. Moreover, it is also a popular hangover cure as it has been proven to reduce 96% of the symptoms.
5. Kutki – Kutki is another remarkable herb that offers innumerable health benefits. It protects your liver against infections and ulcers and also helps in treating ailments like Jaundice. Additionally, this hangover Ayurvedic medicine also provides muscle relaxation and promotes good gut health. Apart from this, you can also follow these lifestyle tips for enhanced recovery from hangovers.
● Stay hydrated
● Always eat before consuming alcohol
● Refrain from coffee and tea
● Get 7-8 hours of sleep
● Inculcate antioxidants in your diet such as nuts
● Try stretching/light exercises
Apart from these natural methods, you can also try Party Sharty capsules to get instant recovery from hangovers. This herbal medicine helps you cleanse toxins from your system and boost your liver health. Moreover, it also safeguards your body against liver diseases like Fatty Liver. This Ayurvedic supplement is prepared from the finest quality herbs after years of research to cure hangovers effectively. Just take two capsules 30 mins before drinking and kick out the morning blues.
Ayurvedic Company in India
Best Ayurvedic Company in India – Did you know that around two-thirds of the population in India rely on Ayurveda for their primary healthcare needs? The main reason behind this is the use of natural ingredients that promotes natural healing. Get genuine and affordable ayurvedic products from the best Ayurvedic company in India Levanza Food and Herbals.
Ayurveda is one of the ancient yet popular systems of medicine around the world for uplifting the mind, body and spirit of an individual. It was practiced in the ancient ages using certain techniques and implementing natural methods to cure diseases using the gifts of nature. In the modern world, where the medical sciences have advanced rapidly, people have started to make Ayurveda a significant part of their lives to improve their overall health. Moreover, this art of being one with nature helps us become considerate of our environment and our surroundings so that we can coexist in harmony.
Importance of Ayurveda
As per Ayurveda, our body is made up of five basic elements, i.e. air, earth, water, fire, sky. A combination of these elements is responsible for three different energies as per Ayurveda, i.e. Kapha, Vata and Pitta. In order to comprehend how a certain disease occurs in the body, it is vital to understand the root cause of these problems, which is a part of the research of the best herbal companies. These doshas in the Ayurvedic system guide us in a better understanding of our overall health.
Ayurveda has become a trend nowadays, and you would come across a lot of companies claiming to be the best Ayurvedic firm in India. However, it is important to associate with those who sell authentic and optimum quality products among all these companies. Any compromises with the quality of products won’t produce desired results and can even worsen your health.
Things To Keep In Mind While Associating With An Ayurvedic Firm
Here is a list of factors you must keep in mind while choosing the best ayurvedic company in India:
- A Highly Experienced Team Of Specialists
One thing that you must look out for while selecting the best Ayurvedic company in India is that their team should consist of highly experienced people. Hands-on experience about the job comes with an assurance that the product delivered to you would meet the standards of quality.
- Emphasis On Research And Development
The best Ayurvedic Company in India should have a separate department/team for research and development. It makes sure that the products delivered to the customers are par – excellence and safe for you and your loved ones. Moreover, it ensures that the products are upgraded from time to time and manufactured as per the demands and needs of the modern world.
- Finest quality products
One must never compromise on quality when it comes to their health. There are several Ayurvedic products in the market which claim to be the best in the industry. But only results and reviews can tell whether a product is worth the investment. It is advised that one must buy products from the best herbal company, which is certified by WHO, GMP or ISO.
- Guidance At Every Step
Amidst the pandemic, the best Ayurvedic companies in India must have played their social responsibility of providing information to improve the quality of life of people. The firms can do it by educating people about various techniques or methods of Ayurveda to boost their immunity and improve their well being. It would give the gift of knowledge to those struggling in these difficult times and even those looking for answers to their health issues.
- Finest quality of herbs
Herbs are the main component of Ayurvedic products; thus, the healing herbs should be of the utmost quality. The herbs should be free from pesticides and GMOs and stored properly. One must do proper safety checks from time to time in order to ensure the quality of the raw material. Lastly, the packaging material must be of good quality so that the product remains in good condition till it reaches the customers. Thus it is suggested that you buy products from the ten best Ayurvedic companies in India.
- Holds Strong Market Reputation
In order to refine your choice in a better way, you can do prior research or consult your peers. It can help add value to your purchase and produce the results that you desire. You can make a list of the ten best Ayurvedic companies in India to filter out your ideal choice as per the recommendations of your friends and your requirements.
Explore The Exclusive Range Of Ayurvedic Products At Levanza
Your search for the leading Ayurvedic Company in India ends here at Levanza Food and Herbals. They are the leaders in the industry with a team of specialists having over 20 years of expertise. It is a women-driven company that has also been listed in the top 10 Ayurvedic companies in India in 2021. We manufacture every single product after thorough research and quality checks at every stage.
Moreover, client satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we strive to produce optimum quality Ayurvedic products at reasonable prices. Our wide range of Ayurvedic products encompasses all kinds of Ayurvedic supplements. Some of these include Covipro, Hepaza 6, Tar Clean, Party Sharty etc, for relief from various health issues ranging from general health to Brain health. You can also consume these supplements to enhance your immunity and become fit and active. So don’t think twice and try the Ayurvedic products from Levanza and embrace your journey towards a wholesome body and mind.
Best Natural Cure for Jaundice
Did you know that around 2 million folks die every year around the globe due to chronic liver ailments?
Ayurvedic Medicine for Jaundice – Our liver is the largest gland in the body. It is enormous not just by its size but also for more than 500 essential functions to help us sustain a living easily. The wide range of functions performed by it includes bile production to assist in the breakdown of food, making essential proteins of the body, strengthening the immune system and cleansing our blood.
Despite being the most important gland in the human body, sometimes its functioning is taken for granted, and we subject it to many kinds of abuse. Remember when you skipped breakfast and had those cheap quality fries for breakfast? The next day you had to take pain killer medicines to get rid of the stomach ache. Our sedentary lifestyle, where we are always on the run, we hardly find time to take care of our liver. Most of us consume excessive alcohol and eat junk food which disrupts the normal functioning of our liver and leads to liver diseases like Jaundice. Thus, one has to resort to intake of medicines to get rid of the disease.
Signs You May Have Liver Problems
Here are some prevailing signs to keep in consideration that indicate that it’s time to see a medical expert.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the abdomen or bloating
- Swelling in specific areas like legs or ankles
- Excessive fatigue
- Dark yellow urine colour
- Skin irritation
However, if you or your close ones are diagnosed with liver problems like Jaundice or experiencing these symptoms, you need not worry. You can reverse the liver damage by lifestyle changes and consuming an Ayurvedic medicine for Jaundice treatment. It is because our liver has its own ability to regenerate, provided it is given some support. Thus Ayurveda comes to your rescue and helps you make your liver stronger and undo the damage.
Ayurvedic Herbs That Help Fight Against Jaundice
Kutki is a hepatoprotective healing herb that has been used since the ancient ages for curing various diseases. This bitter-tasting herb is anti-bacterial in nature and gives a cooling effect to the body. On top of that, it is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory in nature which protects our liver against further damage. This magical herb assists the liver in generating bile and stabilises the enzyme levels in the liver. Moreover, its detoxifying nature makes it an excellent medicine for Jaundice.
Also known by the name Indian plum, this extraordinary herb is a lifesaver for the liver. It cleanses the liver of toxins and supports it in performing its functions more efficiently. It also helps cure liver diseases like Hepatitis B and Jaundice by lowering the bilirubin levels in our body. You can consume it as a jaundice medicine by extracting fresh juice and drinking it once every three days. As per Ayurveda, it has been proven to balance Kapha levels in our system.
Vasaka is known as an evergreen healing herb that is procured from the foothills of the Himalayas. It is immensely popular for treating various pulmonary issues, but very few people know that it is also an excellent remedy for Jaundice. It balances the levels of Pitta and provides relief for the pain. The leaves of the plant are utilised for treatment. It is consumed by making a paste of two ounces of Vasaka leaves along with Liquorice and a tablespoon of honey to balance the taste.
Guduchi or Giloy is a therapeutic herb commonly found in places like India and Sri Lanka. It is referred to as the queen of herbs as it offers a plethora of health benefits. Its purifying properties cleans our blood and liver so that we stay at bay from liver diseases. Moreover, it is anti-inflammatory which is beneficial against all sorts of infections such as cold and flu. It is advised that you must consume it in the form of Giloy satva powder for Jaundice Disease. You can make it by mixing five parts of Giloy stem in twenty parts water.
In conclusion, by inculcating these herbs in your daily routine, you can get relief from liver problems. If you are looking for the fantastic health benefits of these herbs for Jaundice and strengthen your liver, then try Hepaza-6. It is an Ayurvedic formulation of 28 healing herbs. It can be taken as an Ayurvedic supplement to safeguard your body against life-threatening diseases. If you wish to achieve wholesome liver health or have underlying health issues, you must include this syrup as a part of your daily healthy habit. You will surely notice a notable change in your health. Lastly, it also works as an antacid against intestinal gas and is a sugar-free formulation. Hence it is a must-have Ayurvedic remedy at every home.
How to Increase Immunity in Kids | Immune Booster for Kids
How To Boost Kids Immunity – As per a survey by UNICEF, chronic diseases like tuberculosis were a significant cause of death among children under the age of five? On the other hand, common infections posed a serious threat to the life of older children.
You may think that these diseases are curable as the medical sciences have advanced in modern times. But do you know about the detrimental effects of these health implications in the long run?
They say, “A child is like a mould”. The parents play a vital role in guiding their children towards the right path. Moreover, a kid learns by imitating his parents. Teaching your kids healthy and sanitary practices is the key to keeping them free from infections and boosting their immunity. Additionally, parents must include immunity booster supplements in their diet for a healthier future.
Are you looking for some tips on improving the immunity of your kids? Here is a list of ways curated by our experts.
7 Natural Ways To Strengthen Your Kids Immunity
Inculcate A Proper Sleep Schedule
If your child is sleep-deprived for any reason, then it can increase the chances of getting sick. It is because the immune system gets weakened due to lack of sleep. A good night’s sleep is essential for everyone to achieve good health. Hence it is advised to inculcate a proper sleep routine in the life of your child. Along with that, give them an immunity booster supplement every day to make your child achieve greatness.
Exercising Is The Key
In this technological era, everyone is keen on keeping themselves updated with the latest gadgets. Even kids nowadays have become lazier and prefer to play games on their smartphones all day instead of going outside. As a parent, it is advised to motivate them to go out and play outside. If they are still not willing to go despite your efforts, ask them to exercise with you. You can also teach them yoga or go swimming with them so that they can get to learn a new hobby while spending time with you.
Safeguard Them Against Infections
With the advent of coronavirus, infections have rapidly increased around the world. The only way to stop these infections is to stop the spread by teaching your child good sanitary practices. It includes washing hands before and after meals or using a hand sanitiser, and maintaining social distance from infected people. Additionally, you may give them an immunity booster ayurvedic medicine to prevent them from catching these infections.
Consume More Immunity-Boosting Foods
It is said that diet plays a crucial role in achieving overall wellness. Especially children need a wholesome diet rich in nutrients as it is the building block of their growing body. Here are some foods that must be consumed as a part of a balanced diet as they can act as a great immunity booster for kids.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, especially those rich in vitamin C like oranges.
- Dry fruits like Walnuts, Almonds etc.
- Yoghurt ( A great source of probiotics )
- Lean meat ( rich in Zinc )
We all have a sweet tooth, especially children who love to savour sweet treats and candies. You might not be aware, but sugar is a major cause of obesity and low immunity among kids. Hence it is advised to refrain your children from eating too much sugar. Instead, try to serve fresh fruits and healthy snacks to curb their sweet cravings.
Make Ayurveda A Part Of Their Life
Ayurveda is an age-old technique to achieve a healthier body and mind using natural ways. It includes performing asanas or postures to make the body fit and flexible and embracing a special immunity-enhancing diet. An Ayurvedic diet consists of immunity-boosting fruits and vegetables and natural herbs such as garlic, ginger, tulsi, mulethi, turmeric etc. Alternatively, you can include immune booster supplements in their diet for the goodness of Ayurveda.
Stay At Bay From Toxins
Pollution caused by second-hand smoke and vehicles can deteriorate the health of your children. These toxins get accumulated in the child’s body and can cause severe illnesses like respiratory issues. Hence one must teach their child to stay away from polluted areas. Moreover, you can ask your child to wear a mask to prevent toxins from entering their body.
These small steps towards wellness can act as milestones in the journey of life for your child. Children are mostly fussy about their eating habits as they prefer taste over health. In order to meet their body’s nutritional requirements, you can prepare their food using natural herbs like turmeric and ginger. Alternatively, you can get the benefits of all these magical herbs in one by including covipro syrup in your child’s health routine. This extraordinary remedy can keep them at par from infections in the long run and boost their immunity significantly.
Ayurvedic Herbs For Boosting Immunity
Ayurvedic Herbs for Immunity Boosting – The number of cases of coronavirus are reducing day by day. It has proved to be a sigh of relief for people whose life was disrupted due to the pandemic. On the other hand, the pandemic has acted as a wake-up call for us. It has helped us ponder various aspects of our life such as the importance of good health and immunity.
Nowadays, people have started to pay more heed to their overall wellness and have switched to Ayurveda. Ayurveda is regarded as the traditional medical system of India, which originated in the southern part of India over 10,000 years ago. Ayurveda emphasises inculcating a special diet and routine in order to achieve a balance of our mind, body and soul. Moreover, it also states that ayurvedic herbs can act as an immunity booster in the long course of time.
Are you keen on understanding more about the healing properties of Ayurvedic herbs to uplift the health and immunity of your loved ones? We have compiled a list of Ayurvedic herbs that can do wonders for your immune system.
7 Ayurvedic Herbs That Strengthen Immunity
Amla ( Indian Gooseberry )
Amla is one of the most affordable fruits which is rich in vitamin C. It is antibacterial in nature which helps to safeguard your body against infections. Besides this, antioxidant properties help to eliminate toxins out of the body so that you can stay fit and active. Amla is also known for its cooling properties, as per Pitta Dosha in Ayurveda. If you love sour or tangy food items, then you can consume them raw. Alternatively, you can also incorporate some of the best immune booster supplements in the market, which are Amla based.
Ashwagandha ( Indian Ginseng )
All the parts of an Ashwagandha plant are utilised for different health benefits. It is the reason why it is called an extraordinary herb. If you have recently recovered from an ailment, then this herb will help you strengthen your immunity over time. Additionally, it is anti-inflammatory which helps you get relief from diseases like Arthritis and various skin problems.
As per research by health specialists, it has proven to be effective against the symptoms of mental health issues like anxiety and depression. You can consume it as an immunity booster with warm milk to unlock its endless health benefits.
Ginger ( Adrak )
Ginger is one of the most commonly used ingredients in Indian cuisine. It is considered very versatile in nature as one can consume it in the form of powder, oil or juice. In India, it is consumed as an important ingredient while preparing beverages like tea. It can offer complete protection to the body against common infections like cold and flu. If you are prone to frequent muscle pain, you can mix it up with sesame oil to get immediate relief. Additionally, it is also excellent against getting relief from pulmonary diseases.
- Mulethi ( Licorice )
Mulethi is another immunity booster ayurvedic herb popular for keeping contagious infections like cough and cold at bay. Mulethi is efficacious for treating Vata disorders, as per Ayurveda. It is antimicrobial and boosts immunity in the long run. You must consume Mulethi with honey and ghee to safeguard your body against diseases.
- Tulsi ( Holy Basil )
Tulsi is a paramount ayurvedic herb, which is also regarded as sacred as per Hindu mythology. It is kept in almost every house in India, mostly for the various health benefits of its leaves. Tulsi prevents respiratory tract infections such as sore throat and Asthma.
Tulsi has a rejuvenating effect on the body and helps to increase blood circulation. If you face frequent skin troubles, then it can prove to be propitious for you.
- Moringa ( Drumstick Tree )
If you are looking for alternate sources of vitamin C then moringa is the right choice for you. It contains almost seven times the amount of vitamin C than oranges which increases the immunity cells. You can devour it in the form of ayurvedic medicine for its immunity booster properties.
On top of that, it also contains Potassium, Iron and Calcium. Thus one can consume it for its healing properties and for improving your health.
Our body is just like a temple. If you worship it and take good care of it, you can achieve all that you dream of in your life. Though our body can safeguard itself against infections, taking these ayurvedic herbs will help it perform its defence mechanism more fruitfully.
To boost your immunity in a natural way, you can try the Covipro syrup. It is an ayurvedic formulation of 13 natural herbs such as Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Haldi etc. Moreover, it has been scientifically proven to improve stamina and vitality, which makes it ideal for good health in the modern times.
- Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Medicine
- Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Fatty Liver
- Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers Company in India
- Liver Health Supplements
- Kidney Stone Removal Ayurvedic Medicine
- Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Stone
- Ayurvedic Products Manufacturing Company in India
- Best Herbal Products Company in India
- Ayurvedic PCD Franchise
Ayurvedic Medicine for Fatty Liver
Did you know that non-alcoholic fatty liver (NAFLD) cases among children have doubled over the past two decades?
Fatty Liver – Our liver has some amount of fat present in it. However, if the amount of fat in the liver exceeds, it can lead to fatty liver disease. Thus in simple words, it means that your liver would not be able to perform its functions easily. More than 5% of the fat on the liver is considered dangerous for the liver.
In some cases, doctors even consider it a “silent disease” because one may not experience any symptoms. This ailment can lead to an increase in the size of the liver. If you are experiencing frequent pain in the upper right side of the abdomen, it is suggested to see a doctor for the early signs. Additionally, you can prevent it by adopting liver detox techniques.
Early Symptoms Of Fatty Liver Disease
- Sickness or frequent vomiting
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
Further health problems like obesity, high blood sugar levels or high blood pressure can also lead to fatty liver disease.
Some of the lesser-known causes for the fatty liver can be as under:
- Infections such as Hepatitis C
- Side effects of medications etc.
Types Of Fatty Liver Disease
Fatty liver disease has two categories, i.e. non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and alcoholic fatty liver disease.
People who drink alcohol excessively develop this condition called alcoholic fatty liver disease. It occurs when the liver tries to break down the alcohol in the body, leading to an increased amount of toxins in the body. It causes damage in the liver cells and inflammation in the liver. As this is the first stage of the disease, it can be reversed by following certain lifestyle changes or by taking an Ayurvedic supplement for the liver.
On the other hand, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease occurs in people who refrain from drinking alcohol. If your liver has no inflammation and just a buildup of fat, a medical expert will diagnose you with this type of disease.
Treatment Of Fatty Liver Disease
The medical sciences have not developed any medication or treatment for fatty liver disease. However, experts suggest that making changes in lifestyle and diet can significantly undo the damage to the liver by this disease. Here is a list of ways to strengthen your liver and reverse the damage due to NAFLD.
1. Shedding Those Extra Pounds
Working out to shed those extra pounds from your body is going to do wonders for your liver. It is recommended to start by losing 10% of your total weight. Further, you can inculcate an Ayurvedic liver tonic and exercise in your fitness routine and set small goals for your health to get rid of the extra fat from your body.
2. Exercising Is The Key
If you are looking forward to getting rid of the extra fat in your body, try aerobic exercises. Additionally, if you are fit enough, you can even opt for strength training exercises like lifting weights in the gym. It will help you to reduce inflammation. A 30 to 60 mins workout will make your liver regain its strength and pave your way towards a fit lifestyle.
3. Abstain From Alcohol
They say change begins the day you decide to change. If you are recently diagnosed with alcoholic fatty liver disease, you must refrain from consuming any alcohol. It may be a little difficult to give up on the habit during the initial phase. But as time will pass you will notice a significant improvement in your overall health and liver detox.
4. Intake Of A Customized Diet As Per Ayurveda
Making changes in your diet plan can help you fasten your recovery process and improve your liver health. Additionally, following an Ayurvedic diet can assist you in your journey towards undoing liver damage. Here are some essential diet tips for fatty liver Ayurvedic treatment.
- Avoid extra spicy food items
- Consume plenty of fruits such as melons, pomegranate, pears, berries
- Consume steamed vegetables with desi ghee
- Intake of Aloe Vera juice is recommended
Ayurvedic Herbs In Your Diet To Reverse Liver Damage.
1. Giloy for infection
Giloy is known for eliminating toxins out of the body and improving liver function. Moreover, if you are already having high blood pressure or high sugar levels, it will help you keep them in control. You can also safeguard yourself against severe liver problems like Jaundice and Hepatitis by making them a part of your diet.
2. Turmeric for its healing properties
It is anti-inflammatory and will help you in reducing inflammation. It cleanses the liver of toxins and boosts the body’s immune system against life-threatening viruses and bacteria. Thus it is one of the best Ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver.
3. Kutki for improved good gut health
Kutki enhances the digestive and absorption power of the body. It helps the liver in improving its bile production. Thus it refrains you from liver disease such as Jaundice and thus enhances the metabolism of your body.
4. Guduchi for an enhanced immune system
Guduchi is one of the best ayurvedic medicines for fatty liver. It helps to fortify your immune system so that your body can fight against diseases more efficiently.
In conclusion, if you want to receive the health benefits of all these Ayurvedic herbs on your liver, try Hepaza-6. It is one of the best Ayurvedic liver tonics offering a wide range of health benefits for your liver. Moreover, it is a no-sugar formulation ideal for people suffering from high blood sugar or diabetes.
It is often said that one does not realize the value of good health until sickness comes. It is true to the core in modern times. We fail to take care of our bodies by eating processed foods and forming bad habits like excessive drinking of alcohol. It comes back to our health in the form of a grim realization when a tiny stone turns into a painful disease called kidney stones.
Kidney stones are developed when minerals and salts are accumulated in the kidneys resulting in the blockage of the urinary tract. It commonly happens due to dehydration or poor eating habits. If the size of the stones is small, they can usually be removed from the body by simple diet and lifestyle changes or through Ayurvedic methods. However, if you fail to act on time and eliminate these stones from your system, it can lead to severe kidney damage.
Here is a list of Ayurvedic medicinal herbs that will help you remove kidney stones from your system and strengthen your renal system.
Ayurvedic Herbs To Get Rid Of Kidney Stones
1. Varun Chhal
It is a widely popular kidney stone removal ayurvedic medicine, which is also called a three-leaved caper. The exceptional diuretic properties of this herb help in the removal of toxins from the body by regular urination. Medical experts have found it to be highly beneficial for treating ailments related to the renal system. Additionally, it also cleanses the blood and strengthens the urinary channel. Inculcate this herb in your health routine for restoring pH balance in your body.
As the name suggests, Triphala is a blend of three essential ayurvedic herbs that enhance the overall function of kidneys. These herbs include Amalaki, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, which provide a rejuvenating effect to the body. Triphala protects the kidneys against damage and fortifies the tissues. Thus it is one of the best Ayurvedic medicine for kidney stones.
3. Gokshura (Land Caltrops)
Gokshura is a wonderful herb for improving renal functions. The park of the Gokshura tree is consumed to get rid of the burning sensation while urinating. Additionally, the Gokshura tree bark helps break down the stones and prevents them from forming again. It is also beneficial to maintain uric acid levels in kidneys and thus to safeguard the kidneys.
4. Punarnava (Hogweed)
Punarnava is one of the most versatile herbs offering a number of health benefits. In the ancient text Sushruta Samhita, it is mentioned as an excellent herb to elevate kidney’s health and kidney stone removal. This herb is known to be nephroprotective in nature, which means it prevents stone formation in the kidneys. Moreover, it is also known to secure the kidneys against damage due to oxidative stress.
5. Guduchi (Giloy)
Another important herb in the Ayurvedic system of medicine is Guduchi. It has been mentioned in many ancient texts for its numerous health benefits for overall wellness. This herb puts a halt to the calcification of excessive minerals in the kidneys. Under the guidance of a medical expert, you can use this herb to regulate your urination process.
6. Haldi (Turmeric)
Hall is procured from the Curcuma longa plant and is kept in every household for its immense healing properties. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce swelling in the kidneys and abstain from infections. Moreover, it can also provide relief to you from the burning sensation while urinating. Thus it adds strength and vitality to your overall health, which is why it is a must-have as ayurvedic medicine for kidney stone removal.
7. Chandan (Sandalwood)
Chandan is known for providing a cooling effect to the body. It is also popular for its diuretic properties as it increases urine formation in the body. It makes eliminating toxins from your renal system easier so that your kidney stones can pass easily. Moreover, its antibacterial properties ensure that you stay at bay from diseases. It is recommended to consume Chandan powder for a soothing effect if you are diagnosed with a UTI.
8. Apamarg (Prickly chaff flower)
Apamarg is known to reduce the acidity level of urine and control renal calculi. It serves as a natural blood purifier and removes toxins from the body. This herb can act as a natural way to remove kidney stones from your body if it is included in your diet routine.
In conclusion, it is never late to make amends in your lifestyle and free yourself of kidney stones. Thanks to these therapeutic herbs in Ayurveda, you get protection from diseases and an enhanced health with the healing powers of nature. Additionally, you might want to try Path-Har, an ayurvedic supplement that contains the health benefits of all these herbs. It has been scientifically tested, so it is safe to use for people of all age groups. It can work as an all in one solution for all your kidney problems, or you can take it as an ayurvedic health supplement to achieve your health goals.
- How to Remove Kidney Stones Naturally?
- 10 Natural Ways to Cleanse Your Lungs
- 6 Immunity Boosting Herbs to Beat Covid-19
- How to Cleanse Smokers Lungs?
- How To Increase Your Body Stamina Naturally?
- How to increase your Oxygen Level?
- 7 Shocking Facts About Liver
- Yoga Guide for Immunity
- 5 Easy Yoga Poses that Boost Immunity
- How Covid-19 Affects Lungs
How to Remove Kidney Stones Naturally – Our kidneys are an extraordinary yet delicate organ that functions as the filter system for the body. It maintains the chemical balance inside our body so that the human body can perform its daily tasks efficiently. They play a vital role in eliminating those substances from the body that can prove to be harmful and damage our organs.
However, if the kidneys are not able to perform their role properly, it can lead to various diseases like kidney stones. Kidney stones start accumulating in the kidneys when the body is unable to excrete unprocessed minerals or toxins. It results in urinary tract blockage, and you may experience pain and discomfort while urinating. If kidney stones are detected at their earlier stages, one can use natural remedies to remove them from the body.
Are you looking for some home-based remedies to remove kidney stones? Let us delve deeper to comprehend different ways to prevent kidney stones.
Natural Ways To Eliminate Kidney Stones
1. A Tailor-Made Diet Plan For Kidney Stones
Diet plays a crucial role in adding vitality to our life. It is the reason why experts suggest that one must intake a nutritious diet for a healthy lifestyle. Especially if you already have kidney stones, you must customise your diet for their effective removal. Here are some foods do’s and don’ts.
- Calcium-rich diet: Your oxalate levels may increase if your body is not getting proper calcium. Here is a list of food products that are a great source of vitamin D.Vegetarian sources of calcium include legumes, tofu, nuts, seeds, green vegetables and soy milk. Other sources of calcium are cow’s milk, salmon, egg yolks, cheese, fatty fish, yoghurt, cottage cheese.
- Vitamin C rich foods like oranges, lemons. Amla, grapefruit etc.
Foods To Avoid:
- Avoid the intake of sugary products: Adding extra sugar to your food or intake of processed sugary foods may increase the risk of kidney stones. It happens because sugar takes time to break down in the body. Moreover, carbonated beverages like Cola contain high levels of phosphate, which are a common cause of stone formation.
- Refrain from foods high in oxalate levels: If you are already diagnosed with kidney stones, it is better to abstain from foods rich in oxalates such as chocolate, beetroot, spinach, sweet potatoes, tea etc.
- Avoid consuming animal protein: Animal protein such as pork, chicken, poultry, fish, and eggs increase the levels of uric acid in the body. Besides, it also reduces citrate in the body, which is responsible for preventing kidney stones. You can try quinoa, tofu or chia seeds as an alternate source of protein.
2. Yoga Asana:
Along with a specially curated diet make yoga asanas a part of your fitness routine. Yoga asana helps to stimulate the organs in the body, which is why they are vital for kidney stones removal.
Ushtra Asana (Camel’s Pose)
Step 1: Stand on your knees and place your arms on the side.
Step 2: Now, slowly bend your body backwards and hold your heels.
Step 3: Now breathe slowly and hold for ten seconds before coming back to the resting position.
Bala Asana (Child’s Pose)
Step 1: Sit on your knees and place your upper body on the floor.
Step 2: Stretch your arms and place them above your head.
Step 3: Now, slowly breathe in and out while staying in this position for 15 to 20 seconds.
3. Ayurvedic Herbs
The modern generation is going back to the age-old ayurvedic remedies for boosting their renal health. Here are a few herbs that will prove beneficial for your kidneys by working as a kidney stone removal Ayurvedic medicine.
- Fenugreek seed – Eliminates kidney stones and reduces the accumulation of excessive minerals in the kidneys.
- Gokshura fruit or root – Consumed to treat urinary tract infections, it also prevents kidney damage and formation of kidney stones in the future.
- Varuna Chhal – Used for prevention and treatment of kidney stones, also acts as a pain reliever.
- Barberry root or bark – Prevents kidney damage which occurs due to increased levels of oxalates.
In conclusion, kidney stones can be formed due to a number of reasons such as lack of hydration, reduced intake of fluid or certain health conditions. Therefore using these natural ways, you can not only flush out kidney stones from your body but boost your renal health as well. A blend of these essential ayurvedic herbs can be found in natural health supplements like Path-Har. It is one of the best ayurvedic syrup for kidney stones as it promotes regular urination and lowers inflammation. Additionally, it is also anti-microbial, so it will fight off any further infections. Moreover, it is a sugar-free formulation, so it is safe to consume for people suffering from sugar/diabetes. You can also take it as a health supplement to strengthen your kidneys health.
The coronavirus pandemic has adversely affected the health of millions worldwide. Hand washing and wearing masks has become the new normal. Our immune system acts as the first line of defence that guards us against these infections. Apart from adopting healthy sanitary practices, it is vital to ward off these infectious diseases by strengthening your immune system. There is nothing as effective as immunity-boosting herbs that improve one’s health and keep it strong.
Keep yourself and your close ones healthy by including the following immunity-boosting herbs in your diet:
1. Tulsi: Tulsi also known as the Holy Basil and is one of the most diverse herbs due to its exceptional healing properties. Due to this reason, it is regarded as the Queen of Herbs in India. Tulsi is highly beneficial for fighting against various infections due to COVID- 19. Moreover, it also helps your body fight against life-threatening ailments such as heart, kidney and liver disease. This ayurvedic immunity booster is also worshipped in Indian households as it is considered sacred. Tulsi leaves are rich in vitamins A, C and K and many other minerals such as calcium and potassium. On top of that, these are also a great source of protein and fibre.
2. Giloy: Giloy is another natural immunity booster herb. It is a popular Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-inflammatory, antitoxic, antipyretic and antioxidant properties. Giloy is also known for its healing properties against diseases such as Diabetes and Cancer.
Giloy helps to reduce the viral fever due to the coronavirus and thus can be beneficial in times of crises like these. Thus it acts as an excellent immunity boosting herb that helps you stay fit and healthy in the long run.
3. Ashwagandha: One of the oldest ayurvedic herbs used by the Indian healthcare system is Ashwagandha. This herb is referred to as Rasayana, which is used to maintain youthfulness both physically and mentally. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it provides effective solutions for the treatment of many underlying severe health disorders. Additionally, it also helps to eliminate toxins from the body, which restrains you from getting ill. All in all, it is an excellent herb as each part of its plant is used to treat various conditions, including mental health issues like stress and anxiety.
4. Haldi: Haldi or turmeric is one of the essential ayurvedic and spice herbs which has also been used in Indian cuisine for decades. Apart from giving a yellowish colour to Indian curries, it is also widely used for its anti-inflammatory and medicinal properties. Turmeric has a natural compound known as curcumin which is known for its antioxidant properties.
When deadly bacteria attack the human body, a short term inflammation helps the body fight back. However, if this inflammation stays for the long run, it can have detrimental effects on your health. Thus including haldi in your daily routine can help you fight inflammation naturally and boost your immunity.
5. Lahsun: Lahsun or garlic is a popular ayurvedic ingredient widely used in cuisines around the world. Not only it gives a wonderful flavour to foods around the world, but it is also used widely for its health benefits. Including ginger as a part of your diet can help you stay at bay from common infections and prevent coronavirus. Besides this, as per research, lahsun also helps control cholesterol levels and reduce high blood pressure. On top of this, garlic is rich in several nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, fibre and manganese, making it an ideal ayurvedic herb for a healthier life.
6. Neem: Neem is fondly known as nature’s pharmacy in Ayurveda. The neem tree is evergreen in nature and is widely used for its remarkable healing properties. As per research, it has been proven as an excellent remedy for curing diseases like cancer and providing relief from inflammation. Apart from this, it is also popularly used for its antibacterial properties to stay at bay from infections and pathogens. Even neem is a vital ingredient in many soaps and cleansers to get rid of illnesses naturally.
In the long course of time, natural ayurvedic remedies can prove to be more fruitful for your health. Diseases like COVID- 19 can disrupt the overall functioning of your body, including your physical and mental health. Make Ayurveda a part of your routine with immunity boosters such as the Covipro Herbal Immunity Syrup. Not only does it help to strengthen your immune system, but it also helps your body in fighting respiratory diseases. This 100% ayurvedic formulation is safe to be consumed by anyone, from children to the aged, who wish to improve their health. Moreover, it is an ayurvedic formulation of all natural herbs which includes no added sugar and is tested in labs to ensure utmost safety. So, look no further and include Covipro in your diet to guard your body against the deadly pandemic..
Best ways to keep your lungs healthy
The world was already struggling with many health ailments when the pandemic shook up the place and added to their troubles. Most people assume that it is just an ordinary virus that causes cough and cold. But in actuality, the impact on Covid19 on the person’s overall health is much more severe. The deadly virus mostly enters the respiratory area and impacts it adversely. The microdroplets of the virus are transmitted by coming in contact with an affected person or by touching an infected area. The ailment can lead to a plethora of respiratory issues that can disrupt lung functioning and cause discomfort in the long run. Fatigue and weakness are some of the common symptoms you may experience during Covid-19.
Our lungs help us to sustain a living. During this difficult time when cases are on the rise, it is vital to safeguard your lungs against coronavirus and make your lung health a priority. Here are some ways to enhance your pulmonary system’s strength to fight the novel coronavirus.
Proactive tips to enhance lung health
- Increase water intake – While most people are not aware of it, drinking water is extremely beneficial for your lungs. Staying hydrated can help you remove toxins and mucus from your lungs. Drinking plenty of fluids throughout the day can help you keep your mucosal lining thin and keep your lungs healthy in the long run. If you are not sure how many water glasses are enough for your daily consumption, then go by the rule of thumb and consume the amount of water that is double of what your body weight in ounces. (For eg: 80kgs = 160oz, each oz = 30ml approx. so 160oz = 4.8 Ltr)
- Avoid smoking – We can’t stress this enough but Smoking is the leading cause of respiratory problems. Not only cigarette smoking but vaping or smoking marijuana also contributes to lung damage. Smoking makes your lungs inflamed and can lead to chronic pulmonary problems like bronchitis. This inflammation hinders your lung capacity to move oxygen into your bloodstream. On top of that, it can lead to the formation of mucus. Besides, smoking also causes breathing difficulties as it narrows down the air passages and damages lung damage, resulting in cancer. Hence in order to avoid such respiratory issues, one must refrain from smoking.
- Inculcate handwashing in your routine – Good sanitary practices such as frequent handwashing assist in making good lung health. We all are aware of the habit of washing our hands when they are dirty, but in times of Covid, it is advised to wash them more frequently to avoid the risk of infection. Our hands touch a variety of surfaces. Thus, keep in mind to clean them using a sanitizer or a soap for a healthy body. Moreover, your hands also come in contact with several people, which include your loved ones as well. Hence by including this habit in your routine, you stop the spread of infections both to yourself and your loved ones.
- Avoid stepping in polluted areas – The quality of air can keep on changing day to day based on different conditions. Even working or living in an area where the pollution level is high can affect your lungs over the due course of time. Toxins or pollution due to chemical-based products like deodorants, hair sprays also contribute to indoor pollution. It is suggested that in order to keep your lungs healthy, avoid stepping into polluted areas. Staying in highly polluted areas would make your lungs vulnerable to covid-19, so it is advised to wear a mask or a face covering.
- Stay active and fit – A common saying we’ve all heard of says “All work, no play makes Jack a dull boy”. Staying indoors with your eyes glued to the screen can make you lethargic. Hence working out for at least 30 minutes a day is recommended to make your lungs healthier. Exercising such as Yoga increases the flow of oxygen into the blood, which increases the airflow to the other areas, including the heart and lungs. Moreover, engaging in any physical activity also uplifts your mood instantly and increases your concentration levels.
- A healthy diet – Just like exercising, food constitutes an important part of our diet. Food is the building block of our body. Hence one must consume food that is fresh and balanced in nature. Moreover, a nutritious diet also helps you improve your lung health and boost immunity against the novel coronavirus. Fruits and vegetables have rich antioxidant properties and vitamins that help you reduce inflammation in your lungs, for example, Green tea, Apples, Salmon, Nuts, Black coffee and cruciferous vegetables like Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower etc. Include things such as Amla and Tulsi in your diet that cleanse and promote natural healing of the body.
- Maintain social distancing – In times of crises like this, it is best to prevent your lungs from getting infected by maintaining social distancing. Staying at a distance helps to protect your lungs against many diseases, including the coronavirus. Moreover, you can also secure your lungs against common infections like cold and flu by maintaining a distance. This is because viruses are fragile and cannot fare well at a distance.
Ayurveda: The natural remedy
Work on strengthening your immune system with Ayurveda as it helps us to fight against respiratory illnesses. Include a tablespoon of Chawanprash in your diet as it will significantly boost your immunity and will make your lungs and respiratory system stronger. Elements such as Giloy and Tulsi keep the infections at bay. Ayurveda is a natural way of healing, which is why it is widely used to fight against deadly diseases like Covid-19. Make the most out of these natural ways and improve your quality of life. Avoid going in high-polluted regions to prevent lungs and respiratory tract from this infectious disease. Don’t forget to take up the coping strategies to prevent this illness from taking place.
In conclusion, it is smartly said, “Prevention is better than cure”, and you can only apply this by wearing masks and including the immunity-boosting foods & Spices in your diets such as Amla, Haldi and Giloy. Exercise and keeping your hands clean to keep yourself and everyone safe from Covid-19.