How to Remove Kidney Stones Naturally – Our kidneys are an extraordinary yet delicate organ that functions as the filter system for the body. It maintains the chemical balance inside our body so that the human body can perform its daily tasks efficiently. They play a vital role in eliminating those substances from the body that can prove to be harmful and damage our organs.
However, if the kidneys are not able to perform their role properly, it can lead to various diseases like kidney stones. Kidney stones start accumulating in the kidneys when the body is unable to excrete unprocessed minerals or toxins. It results in urinary tract blockage, and you may experience pain and discomfort while urinating. If kidney stones are detected at their earlier stages, one can use natural remedies to remove them from the body.
Are you looking for some home-based remedies to remove kidney stones? Let us delve deeper to comprehend different ways to prevent kidney stones.
Natural Ways To Eliminate Kidney Stones
1. A Tailor-Made Diet Plan For Kidney Stones
Diet plays a crucial role in adding vitality to our life. It is the reason why experts suggest that one must intake a nutritious diet for a healthy lifestyle. Especially if you already have kidney stones, you must customise your diet for their effective removal. Here are some foods do’s and don’ts.
- Calcium-rich diet: Your oxalate levels may increase if your body is not getting proper calcium. Here is a list of food products that are a great source of vitamin D.Vegetarian sources of calcium include legumes, tofu, nuts, seeds, green vegetables and soy milk. Other sources of calcium are cow’s milk, salmon, egg yolks, cheese, fatty fish, yoghurt, cottage cheese.
- Vitamin C rich foods like oranges, lemons. Amla, grapefruit etc.
Foods To Avoid:
- Avoid the intake of sugary products: Adding extra sugar to your food or intake of processed sugary foods may increase the risk of kidney stones. It happens because sugar takes time to break down in the body. Moreover, carbonated beverages like Cola contain high levels of phosphate, which are a common cause of stone formation.
- Refrain from foods high in oxalate levels: If you are already diagnosed with kidney stones, it is better to abstain from foods rich in oxalates such as chocolate, beetroot, spinach, sweet potatoes, tea etc.
- Avoid consuming animal protein: Animal protein such as pork, chicken, poultry, fish, and eggs increase the levels of uric acid in the body. Besides, it also reduces citrate in the body, which is responsible for preventing kidney stones. You can try quinoa, tofu or chia seeds as an alternate source of protein.
2. Yoga Asana:
Along with a specially curated diet make yoga asanas a part of your fitness routine. Yoga asana helps to stimulate the organs in the body, which is why they are vital for kidney stones removal.
Ushtra Asana (Camel’s Pose)
Step 1: Stand on your knees and place your arms on the side.
Step 2: Now, slowly bend your body backwards and hold your heels.
Step 3: Now breathe slowly and hold for ten seconds before coming back to the resting position.
Bala Asana (Child’s Pose)
Step 1: Sit on your knees and place your upper body on the floor.
Step 2: Stretch your arms and place them above your head.
Step 3: Now, slowly breathe in and out while staying in this position for 15 to 20 seconds.
3. Ayurvedic Herbs
The modern generation is going back to the age-old ayurvedic remedies for boosting their renal health. Here are a few herbs that will prove beneficial for your kidneys by working as a kidney stone removal Ayurvedic medicine.
- Fenugreek seed – Eliminates kidney stones and reduces the accumulation of excessive minerals in the kidneys.
- Gokshura fruit or root – Consumed to treat urinary tract infections, it also prevents kidney damage and formation of kidney stones in the future.
- Varuna Chhal – Used for prevention and treatment of kidney stones, also acts as a pain reliever.
- Barberry root or bark – Prevents kidney damage which occurs due to increased levels of oxalates.
In conclusion, kidney stones can be formed due to a number of reasons such as lack of hydration, reduced intake of fluid or certain health conditions. Therefore using these natural ways, you can not only flush out kidney stones from your body but boost your renal health as well. A blend of these essential ayurvedic herbs can be found in natural health supplements like Path-Har. It is one of the best ayurvedic syrup for kidney stones as it promotes regular urination and lowers inflammation. Additionally, it is also anti-microbial, so it will fight off any further infections. Moreover, it is a sugar-free formulation, so it is safe to consume for people suffering from sugar/diabetes. You can also take it as a health supplement to strengthen your kidneys health.
Diabetes is a condition where the body remains unable to process food for use as energy or an abnormal rise in the blood sugar is caused, followed by low or insufficient insulin production through the pancreas. Taking proper medications, following the right diet chart, and losing weight prove beneficial in treating diabetes. In this context, herbal supplements manufacturers India invest their worth and time in preparing the authentic Ayurvedic products for treatment in a natural way.
Here are ten things you must consider during Diabetes Management. Let’s learn:
- It is a myth that overeating sweets cause diabetes in a healthy body. There are various interrelated factors such as for overweight or obesity, unhealthy eating habits, including a high intake of refined carbohydrates, saturated fats, and trans fats, etc.
- Diabetes is a lifelong disease that remains familiar with proper diet management and some lifestyle modifications.
- Anyone can get or suffer from diabetes. There is no age margin for that.
- Untreated diabetes can lead to severe and permanent diabetic conditions.
- Diabetes doesn’t only increase the blood sugar levels but also affects the different parts of the body.
- Diabetes can also lead to depression or unnecessary emotional turmoil.
- Insulin is a must for the treatment of diabetes.
- Diabetes is capable of preventing foot and leg complications if appropriately managed.
- Prediabetes is curable with proper medications and diets.
- A diabetic patient must not avoid sweet things altogether. A small number of sweets should also consume.
However, if you are searching for the best medicine for diabetes in India, you must try Levenza’s Diable. Diabtle is an impeccable Ayurvedic formulation containing the goodness of 10 potential herbs namely- bitter gourd, fenugreek, raj Jamun, turmeric, vijaysar, shilajit, anantmool, giloy, Daru Haldi, and neem. All these ingredients are chosen after proper and thorough research and study in the required amount. The procedures of preparation are traditional (ancient) so that it can preserve all the positive and powerful aspects. All these make Diabtle an eligible herbal medicine for diabetes and effectively controls blood sugar levels in the right manner.