How to Increase Immunity in Kids | Immune Booster for Kids
How To Boost Kids Immunity – As per a survey by UNICEF, chronic diseases like tuberculosis were a significant cause of death among children under the age of five? On the other hand, common infections posed a serious threat to the life of older children.
You may think that these diseases are curable as the medical sciences have advanced in modern times. But do you know about the detrimental effects of these health implications in the long run?
They say, “A child is like a mould”. The parents play a vital role in guiding their children towards the right path. Moreover, a kid learns by imitating his parents. Teaching your kids healthy and sanitary practices is the key to keeping them free from infections and boosting their immunity. Additionally, parents must include immunity booster supplements in their diet for a healthier future.
Are you looking for some tips on improving the immunity of your kids? Here is a list of ways curated by our experts.
7 Natural Ways To Strengthen Your Kids Immunity
Inculcate A Proper Sleep Schedule
If your child is sleep-deprived for any reason, then it can increase the chances of getting sick. It is because the immune system gets weakened due to lack of sleep. A good night’s sleep is essential for everyone to achieve good health. Hence it is advised to inculcate a proper sleep routine in the life of your child. Along with that, give them an immunity booster supplement every day to make your child achieve greatness.
Exercising Is The Key
In this technological era, everyone is keen on keeping themselves updated with the latest gadgets. Even kids nowadays have become lazier and prefer to play games on their smartphones all day instead of going outside. As a parent, it is advised to motivate them to go out and play outside. If they are still not willing to go despite your efforts, ask them to exercise with you. You can also teach them yoga or go swimming with them so that they can get to learn a new hobby while spending time with you.
Safeguard Them Against Infections
With the advent of coronavirus, infections have rapidly increased around the world. The only way to stop these infections is to stop the spread by teaching your child good sanitary practices. It includes washing hands before and after meals or using a hand sanitiser, and maintaining social distance from infected people. Additionally, you may give them an immunity booster ayurvedic medicine to prevent them from catching these infections.
Consume More Immunity-Boosting Foods
It is said that diet plays a crucial role in achieving overall wellness. Especially children need a wholesome diet rich in nutrients as it is the building block of their growing body. Here are some foods that must be consumed as a part of a balanced diet as they can act as a great immunity booster for kids.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, especially those rich in vitamin C like oranges.
- Dry fruits like Walnuts, Almonds etc.
- Yoghurt ( A great source of probiotics )
- Lean meat ( rich in Zinc )
We all have a sweet tooth, especially children who love to savour sweet treats and candies. You might not be aware, but sugar is a major cause of obesity and low immunity among kids. Hence it is advised to refrain your children from eating too much sugar. Instead, try to serve fresh fruits and healthy snacks to curb their sweet cravings.
Make Ayurveda A Part Of Their Life
Ayurveda is an age-old technique to achieve a healthier body and mind using natural ways. It includes performing asanas or postures to make the body fit and flexible and embracing a special immunity-enhancing diet. An Ayurvedic diet consists of immunity-boosting fruits and vegetables and natural herbs such as garlic, ginger, tulsi, mulethi, turmeric etc. Alternatively, you can include immune booster supplements in their diet for the goodness of Ayurveda.
Stay At Bay From Toxins
Pollution caused by second-hand smoke and vehicles can deteriorate the health of your children. These toxins get accumulated in the child’s body and can cause severe illnesses like respiratory issues. Hence one must teach their child to stay away from polluted areas. Moreover, you can ask your child to wear a mask to prevent toxins from entering their body.
These small steps towards wellness can act as milestones in the journey of life for your child. Children are mostly fussy about their eating habits as they prefer taste over health. In order to meet their body’s nutritional requirements, you can prepare their food using natural herbs like turmeric and ginger. Alternatively, you can get the benefits of all these magical herbs in one by including covipro syrup in your child’s health routine. This extraordinary remedy can keep them at par from infections in the long run and boost their immunity significantly.
Ayurvedic Herbs For Boosting Immunity
Ayurvedic Herbs for Immunity Boosting – The number of cases of coronavirus are reducing day by day. It has proved to be a sigh of relief for people whose life was disrupted due to the pandemic. On the other hand, the pandemic has acted as a wake-up call for us. It has helped us ponder various aspects of our life such as the importance of good health and immunity.
Nowadays, people have started to pay more heed to their overall wellness and have switched to Ayurveda. Ayurveda is regarded as the traditional medical system of India, which originated in the southern part of India over 10,000 years ago. Ayurveda emphasises inculcating a special diet and routine in order to achieve a balance of our mind, body and soul. Moreover, it also states that ayurvedic herbs can act as an immunity booster in the long course of time.
Are you keen on understanding more about the healing properties of Ayurvedic herbs to uplift the health and immunity of your loved ones? We have compiled a list of Ayurvedic herbs that can do wonders for your immune system.
7 Ayurvedic Herbs That Strengthen Immunity
Amla ( Indian Gooseberry )
Amla is one of the most affordable fruits which is rich in vitamin C. It is antibacterial in nature which helps to safeguard your body against infections. Besides this, antioxidant properties help to eliminate toxins out of the body so that you can stay fit and active. Amla is also known for its cooling properties, as per Pitta Dosha in Ayurveda. If you love sour or tangy food items, then you can consume them raw. Alternatively, you can also incorporate some of the best immune booster supplements in the market, which are Amla based.
Ashwagandha ( Indian Ginseng )
All the parts of an Ashwagandha plant are utilised for different health benefits. It is the reason why it is called an extraordinary herb. If you have recently recovered from an ailment, then this herb will help you strengthen your immunity over time. Additionally, it is anti-inflammatory which helps you get relief from diseases like Arthritis and various skin problems.
As per research by health specialists, it has proven to be effective against the symptoms of mental health issues like anxiety and depression. You can consume it as an immunity booster with warm milk to unlock its endless health benefits.
Ginger ( Adrak )
Ginger is one of the most commonly used ingredients in Indian cuisine. It is considered very versatile in nature as one can consume it in the form of powder, oil or juice. In India, it is consumed as an important ingredient while preparing beverages like tea. It can offer complete protection to the body against common infections like cold and flu. If you are prone to frequent muscle pain, you can mix it up with sesame oil to get immediate relief. Additionally, it is also excellent against getting relief from pulmonary diseases.
- Mulethi ( Licorice )
Mulethi is another immunity booster ayurvedic herb popular for keeping contagious infections like cough and cold at bay. Mulethi is efficacious for treating Vata disorders, as per Ayurveda. It is antimicrobial and boosts immunity in the long run. You must consume Mulethi with honey and ghee to safeguard your body against diseases.
- Tulsi ( Holy Basil )
Tulsi is a paramount ayurvedic herb, which is also regarded as sacred as per Hindu mythology. It is kept in almost every house in India, mostly for the various health benefits of its leaves. Tulsi prevents respiratory tract infections such as sore throat and Asthma.
Tulsi has a rejuvenating effect on the body and helps to increase blood circulation. If you face frequent skin troubles, then it can prove to be propitious for you.
- Moringa ( Drumstick Tree )
If you are looking for alternate sources of vitamin C then moringa is the right choice for you. It contains almost seven times the amount of vitamin C than oranges which increases the immunity cells. You can devour it in the form of ayurvedic medicine for its immunity booster properties.
On top of that, it also contains Potassium, Iron and Calcium. Thus one can consume it for its healing properties and for improving your health.
Our body is just like a temple. If you worship it and take good care of it, you can achieve all that you dream of in your life. Though our body can safeguard itself against infections, taking these ayurvedic herbs will help it perform its defence mechanism more fruitfully.
To boost your immunity in a natural way, you can try the Covipro syrup. It is an ayurvedic formulation of 13 natural herbs such as Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Haldi etc. Moreover, it has been scientifically proven to improve stamina and vitality, which makes it ideal for good health in the modern times.
- Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Medicine
- Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Fatty Liver
- Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers Company in India
- Liver Health Supplements
- Kidney Stone Removal Ayurvedic Medicine
- Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Stone
- Ayurvedic Products Manufacturing Company in India
- Best Herbal Products Company in India
- Ayurvedic PCD Franchise
Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Liver Disease
Ayurvedic Medicine for Liver – You would be astounded to know that 2 million of the population die every year due to chronic liver diseases such as Cirrhosis and liver cancer?
Our liver is a vital organ of the body. It performs critical functions in the body, such as secreting bile that breaks down fats so that the body efficiently absorbs them. Moreover, it also helps the body metabolise medicines to be utilised by the body for the desired purpose.
Due to the chase of modern life, we fail to take good care of it. Heavy alcohol intake due to stress, obesity, High blood pressure and high sugar levels are some of the factors which account for poor liver health. There are several medications and treatments to get relief from the symptoms. However, people across the world prefer ayurvedic medicine for liver problems.
Are you keen on gaining more knowledge about these extraordinary herbs? Let’s delve deeper into a list of herbs that will strengthen your liver and improve its overall functioning.
Ayurvedic Herbs That Improve Liver Function
As per medical research, Bhumyamalaki is known to improve liver function. Consuming it as a health supplement is known to prevent inflammation and damage to the liver. Besides, it also reduces the symptoms of fatty liver by normalising the liver enzymes in the body. As per Ayurveda, it restores the balance between Kapha and pitta, which can help to get rid of Jaundice. Alternatively, you can consider it as a great ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver disease.
Turmeric is a widely known ayurvedic herb. It is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, so it is evident to keep liver diseases caused due to stress at par. Turmeric also contains curcumin that offers a plethora of health benefits against severe illnesses like NAFLD or fatty liver. On top of this, the antioxidant properties of turmeric can reduce the risk of cancer in the body.
Another popular herb on this list that has anti-inflammatory properties is Ginseng. Thus the intake of Ginseng as a part of a healthy routine can help in protecting your liver from injuries. An improved liver function will help you stay active in the future. Moreover, it is known to treat acute diseases like Hepatitis and Cirrhosis. You can also take it in the form of an Ayurvedic syrup for liver health.
Kutki is a great ayurvedic herb known to treat liver anomalies. Due to its multiple health benefits, it has an increasing demand in foreign markets as well. It is hepatoprotective, which helps to get relief from the symptoms of Jaundice. Thus the plant assists the liver by secreting bile and bringing the liver enzymes to their normal level. Besides, it detoxifies the liver and strengthens it.
Sea Buckthorn is abundant in essential nutrients like Vitamin E, carotenoids and healthy fats. These nutrients are vital for maintaining good liver health. Additionally, it is also beneficial in enhancing liver function for those with Cirrhosis. If you are suffering from liver fibrosis, then you can consume Sea Buckthorn in your diet as an ayurvedic supplement for the liver.
Garlic is another ayurvedic ingredient that assists in improving your liver health. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nature helps to reduce the risk of fatty liver disease. Garlic contains the mineral selenium, which helps cleanse toxins from the liver and thus trigger liver enzymes. Thus you can consume Garlic by adding it as an ingredient to your food for enhanced liver function.
It is also referred to as Mulethi in India. The antioxidants in this Ayurvedic herb is known to treat liver problems like Jaundice. Apart from this, it also helps to eliminate toxins from the liver due to poor eating habits. It can even initiate the production of interferon, which acts as immune cells for the liver. You can consume it as a tea to strengthen the liver as it acts as ayurvedic medicine for liver problems.
Giloy is an Ayurvedic herb that helps in the detoxification process and blood cleansing. These include pollutants, environmental toxins and heavy metals. The production of powerful liver enzymes is incited by it, which helps in safeguarding the liver. Additionally, it is also one of the best liver tonics to keep liver diseases at par.
In conclusion, the liver is a crucial organ of the human body. Hence one must devote great attention to this organ to enhance its functioning. Give your liver the kind of care it deserves with ayurvedic herbs so that it performs bodily functions with ease. Ayurvedic medicines such as Hepaza-6 aren’t just ordinary medicines that keep health ailments like fatty liver and Jaundice at bay. It regulates the healthy cholesterol range in the body and has no side effects on the body. Boost your liver’s health, and don’t let liver problems become an impediment in your daily life with this ayurvedic remedy.
- Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Fatty Liver
- Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers Company in India
- Liver Health Supplements
- Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Medicine
- Kidney Stone Removal Ayurvedic Medicine
- Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Stone
- Ayurvedic Products Manufacturing Company in India
- Best Herbal Products Company in India
- Ayurvedic PCD Franchise
Ayurvedic Medicine for Fatty Liver
Did you know that non-alcoholic fatty liver (NAFLD) cases among children have doubled over the past two decades?
Fatty Liver – Our liver has some amount of fat present in it. However, if the amount of fat in the liver exceeds, it can lead to fatty liver disease. Thus in simple words, it means that your liver would not be able to perform its functions easily. More than 5% of the fat on the liver is considered dangerous for the liver.
In some cases, doctors even consider it a “silent disease” because one may not experience any symptoms. This ailment can lead to an increase in the size of the liver. If you are experiencing frequent pain in the upper right side of the abdomen, it is suggested to see a doctor for the early signs. Additionally, you can prevent it by adopting liver detox techniques.
Early Symptoms Of Fatty Liver Disease
- Sickness or frequent vomiting
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
Further health problems like obesity, high blood sugar levels or high blood pressure can also lead to fatty liver disease.
Some of the lesser-known causes for the fatty liver can be as under:
- Infections such as Hepatitis C
- Side effects of medications etc.
Types Of Fatty Liver Disease
Fatty liver disease has two categories, i.e. non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and alcoholic fatty liver disease.
People who drink alcohol excessively develop this condition called alcoholic fatty liver disease. It occurs when the liver tries to break down the alcohol in the body, leading to an increased amount of toxins in the body. It causes damage in the liver cells and inflammation in the liver. As this is the first stage of the disease, it can be reversed by following certain lifestyle changes or by taking an Ayurvedic supplement for the liver.
On the other hand, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease occurs in people who refrain from drinking alcohol. If your liver has no inflammation and just a buildup of fat, a medical expert will diagnose you with this type of disease.
Treatment Of Fatty Liver Disease
The medical sciences have not developed any medication or treatment for fatty liver disease. However, experts suggest that making changes in lifestyle and diet can significantly undo the damage to the liver by this disease. Here is a list of ways to strengthen your liver and reverse the damage due to NAFLD.
1. Shedding Those Extra Pounds
Working out to shed those extra pounds from your body is going to do wonders for your liver. It is recommended to start by losing 10% of your total weight. Further, you can inculcate an Ayurvedic liver tonic and exercise in your fitness routine and set small goals for your health to get rid of the extra fat from your body.
2. Exercising Is The Key
If you are looking forward to getting rid of the extra fat in your body, try aerobic exercises. Additionally, if you are fit enough, you can even opt for strength training exercises like lifting weights in the gym. It will help you to reduce inflammation. A 30 to 60 mins workout will make your liver regain its strength and pave your way towards a fit lifestyle.
3. Abstain From Alcohol
They say change begins the day you decide to change. If you are recently diagnosed with alcoholic fatty liver disease, you must refrain from consuming any alcohol. It may be a little difficult to give up on the habit during the initial phase. But as time will pass you will notice a significant improvement in your overall health and liver detox.
4. Intake Of A Customized Diet As Per Ayurveda
Making changes in your diet plan can help you fasten your recovery process and improve your liver health. Additionally, following an Ayurvedic diet can assist you in your journey towards undoing liver damage. Here are some essential diet tips for fatty liver Ayurvedic treatment.
- Avoid extra spicy food items
- Consume plenty of fruits such as melons, pomegranate, pears, berries
- Consume steamed vegetables with desi ghee
- Intake of Aloe Vera juice is recommended
Ayurvedic Herbs In Your Diet To Reverse Liver Damage.
1. Giloy for infection
Giloy is known for eliminating toxins out of the body and improving liver function. Moreover, if you are already having high blood pressure or high sugar levels, it will help you keep them in control. You can also safeguard yourself against severe liver problems like Jaundice and Hepatitis by making them a part of your diet.
2. Turmeric for its healing properties
It is anti-inflammatory and will help you in reducing inflammation. It cleanses the liver of toxins and boosts the body’s immune system against life-threatening viruses and bacteria. Thus it is one of the best Ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver.
3. Kutki for improved good gut health
Kutki enhances the digestive and absorption power of the body. It helps the liver in improving its bile production. Thus it refrains you from liver disease such as Jaundice and thus enhances the metabolism of your body.
4. Guduchi for an enhanced immune system
Guduchi is one of the best ayurvedic medicines for fatty liver. It helps to fortify your immune system so that your body can fight against diseases more efficiently.
In conclusion, if you want to receive the health benefits of all these Ayurvedic herbs on your liver, try Hepaza-6. It is one of the best Ayurvedic liver tonics offering a wide range of health benefits for your liver. Moreover, it is a no-sugar formulation ideal for people suffering from high blood sugar or diabetes.
Kidney Stones: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
According to research, more than 12% of the population is struggling with kidney stones.
Your kidneys help in ejecting harmful toxins and waste from the blood in the form of urine. Sometimes too many dissolved minerals are formed inside the kidneys, and there is less amount of fluid. It leads to a health ailment known as kidney stones. While some of the stones are tiny and are eliminated by the body through the urinary tract. On the other hand, some can be as big as the size of a golf ball which can lead to severe discomfort. Moreover, if it is not treated timely, it can even lead to other serious ailments like kidney damage, infections etc.
Let us read the article further to know more about kidney stones and their diagnosis.
Kidney Stones Symptoms
The following symptoms can be observed when a person is suffering from kidney stones.
- A constant need for urination
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Blood in the urine
- Vomiting and a nauseous feeling
- Urinary tract infection ( UTI )
It is a matter of concern if these kidney stones block the passage from where urine passes. A kidney infection can occur if you are experiencing symptoms such as fever and chills, diarrhoea, weakness and tiredness etc.
Also See: Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Stone
Risk Factors Associated With Kidney Stones
According to research, men are affected by kidney stones twice as much as compared to women. However, if you have any of these prevalent conditions, you may be at the risk of getting kidney stones:
- Previously diagnosed with kidney stones
- Not drinking adequate water
- Certains medications such as calcium-based antacids
- Medical history of any other disease such as polycystic kidney disease or swelling in your bowels etc.
If these symptoms are not treated in the beginning stages, it can even lead to chronic kidney disease. Additionally, a person who has already been diagnosed has a 50 percent chance of developing kidney stones again.
Treatment Of Kidney Stones
The treatment for kidney stones is customised as per the need of the affected person. The emphasis is given to recognising the symptoms early and managing the stones. The first step is to get examined to determine the size of the stone. If the stone is tiny, the medical expert would advise you to follow home remedies to push the kidney stone out of your urinary tract. Additionally, he would also suggest you drink plenty of fluids and take kidney stone removal Ayurvedic medicine.
However, you can win the fight against kidney stones by simple lifestyle changes and specific diet plans. Here are some tips as per Ayurveda to combat kidney stones at home.
Ayurvedic Ways To Treat Kidney Stones
- Stay hydrated – One of the common reasons why kidney stones develop in the first place is due to lack of hydration. To help the body in kidney stone removal, drink plenty of fluids. Medical experts suggest drinking 6 – 7 glasses of water a day. Moreover, drinking water will also help to remove harmful toxins from your body. Thus you will be able to pass the stones out of your system more quickly.
- Lemon Water With Honey – Lemon water with honey is an excellent way of eliminating waste from the body. This mixture will not only help you remove kidney stones from your body but make you feel refreshed and energised. You prepare this mixture in warm water for a better result.
- Refrain from junk food – eating processed, or junk foods can make your health worse. Try to avoid such a diet and stay motivated on your journey towards overall wellness.
- Horse gram – As per Ayurveda, horse gram is known to be a rich source of protein, iron, calcium and many more essential nutrients. It is diuretic in nature which means it helps to eliminate salt from the body through urine. It is an excellent remedy for kidney stones if it is prepared with Ayurvedic herbs. It prevents kidney stones from developing again and breaks them down to eliminate these stones out of the body.
- Ayurvedic herbs – Here is a list of ayurvedic herbs you must include in your diet for the effective removal of renal stones.
- Choti Elaichi Or Small Cardamom– It acts as a diuretic and helps to cleanse the body of waste. Moreover, it helps the urinary tract to fight infections using its detoxification effect.
- Tulsi ( Basil ) – Tulsi helps to maintain fluid, mineral and uric acid balance in the kidneys. You can consume Tulsi with warm water or honey to strengthen your renal system and efficiently remove kidney stones.
- Varun Chhal ( Three leaved caper ) – Varun chhal is another diuretic ayurvedic herb that helps in the blood detoxification process. It reduces the stone formation in the kidneys and helps to eliminate it out of your renal system.
Besides, you might also want to try a kidney stone removal ayurvedic medicine, which contains all these natural herbs.
In conclusion, if you are diagnosed with kidney stones recently, then don’t stress yourself. Treat this condition in the early stages with home remedies. Include these Ayurvedic herbs and natural ways to enhance your renal health significantly. Alternatively, you can also take the ayurvedic medicine Path-Har for assistance in removing stones out of your body. This Ayurvedic remedy will fight off infections in the urinary tract and reduce inflammation. Moreover, it is the most efficient way to prevent kidney stones and safeguard your kidneys from damage.
It is often said that one does not realize the value of good health until sickness comes. It is true to the core in modern times. We fail to take care of our bodies by eating processed foods and forming bad habits like excessive drinking of alcohol. It comes back to our health in the form of a grim realization when a tiny stone turns into a painful disease called kidney stones.
Kidney stones are developed when minerals and salts are accumulated in the kidneys resulting in the blockage of the urinary tract. It commonly happens due to dehydration or poor eating habits. If the size of the stones is small, they can usually be removed from the body by simple diet and lifestyle changes or through Ayurvedic methods. However, if you fail to act on time and eliminate these stones from your system, it can lead to severe kidney damage.
Here is a list of Ayurvedic medicinal herbs that will help you remove kidney stones from your system and strengthen your renal system.
Ayurvedic Herbs To Get Rid Of Kidney Stones
1. Varun Chhal
It is a widely popular kidney stone removal ayurvedic medicine, which is also called a three-leaved caper. The exceptional diuretic properties of this herb help in the removal of toxins from the body by regular urination. Medical experts have found it to be highly beneficial for treating ailments related to the renal system. Additionally, it also cleanses the blood and strengthens the urinary channel. Inculcate this herb in your health routine for restoring pH balance in your body.
As the name suggests, Triphala is a blend of three essential ayurvedic herbs that enhance the overall function of kidneys. These herbs include Amalaki, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, which provide a rejuvenating effect to the body. Triphala protects the kidneys against damage and fortifies the tissues. Thus it is one of the best Ayurvedic medicine for kidney stones.
3. Gokshura (Land Caltrops)
Gokshura is a wonderful herb for improving renal functions. The park of the Gokshura tree is consumed to get rid of the burning sensation while urinating. Additionally, the Gokshura tree bark helps break down the stones and prevents them from forming again. It is also beneficial to maintain uric acid levels in kidneys and thus to safeguard the kidneys.
4. Punarnava (Hogweed)
Punarnava is one of the most versatile herbs offering a number of health benefits. In the ancient text Sushruta Samhita, it is mentioned as an excellent herb to elevate kidney’s health and kidney stone removal. This herb is known to be nephroprotective in nature, which means it prevents stone formation in the kidneys. Moreover, it is also known to secure the kidneys against damage due to oxidative stress.
5. Guduchi (Giloy)
Another important herb in the Ayurvedic system of medicine is Guduchi. It has been mentioned in many ancient texts for its numerous health benefits for overall wellness. This herb puts a halt to the calcification of excessive minerals in the kidneys. Under the guidance of a medical expert, you can use this herb to regulate your urination process.
6. Haldi (Turmeric)
Hall is procured from the Curcuma longa plant and is kept in every household for its immense healing properties. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce swelling in the kidneys and abstain from infections. Moreover, it can also provide relief to you from the burning sensation while urinating. Thus it adds strength and vitality to your overall health, which is why it is a must-have as ayurvedic medicine for kidney stone removal.
7. Chandan (Sandalwood)
Chandan is known for providing a cooling effect to the body. It is also popular for its diuretic properties as it increases urine formation in the body. It makes eliminating toxins from your renal system easier so that your kidney stones can pass easily. Moreover, its antibacterial properties ensure that you stay at bay from diseases. It is recommended to consume Chandan powder for a soothing effect if you are diagnosed with a UTI.
8. Apamarg (Prickly chaff flower)
Apamarg is known to reduce the acidity level of urine and control renal calculi. It serves as a natural blood purifier and removes toxins from the body. This herb can act as a natural way to remove kidney stones from your body if it is included in your diet routine.
In conclusion, it is never late to make amends in your lifestyle and free yourself of kidney stones. Thanks to these therapeutic herbs in Ayurveda, you get protection from diseases and an enhanced health with the healing powers of nature. Additionally, you might want to try Path-Har, an ayurvedic supplement that contains the health benefits of all these herbs. It has been scientifically tested, so it is safe to use for people of all age groups. It can work as an all in one solution for all your kidney problems, or you can take it as an ayurvedic health supplement to achieve your health goals.
- How to Remove Kidney Stones Naturally?
- 10 Natural Ways to Cleanse Your Lungs
- 6 Immunity Boosting Herbs to Beat Covid-19
- How to Cleanse Smokers Lungs?
- How To Increase Your Body Stamina Naturally?
- How to increase your Oxygen Level?
- 7 Shocking Facts About Liver
- Yoga Guide for Immunity
- 5 Easy Yoga Poses that Boost Immunity
- How Covid-19 Affects Lungs
How to Remove Kidney Stones Naturally – Our kidneys are an extraordinary yet delicate organ that functions as the filter system for the body. It maintains the chemical balance inside our body so that the human body can perform its daily tasks efficiently. They play a vital role in eliminating those substances from the body that can prove to be harmful and damage our organs.
However, if the kidneys are not able to perform their role properly, it can lead to various diseases like kidney stones. Kidney stones start accumulating in the kidneys when the body is unable to excrete unprocessed minerals or toxins. It results in urinary tract blockage, and you may experience pain and discomfort while urinating. If kidney stones are detected at their earlier stages, one can use natural remedies to remove them from the body.
Are you looking for some home-based remedies to remove kidney stones? Let us delve deeper to comprehend different ways to prevent kidney stones.
Natural Ways To Eliminate Kidney Stones
1. A Tailor-Made Diet Plan For Kidney Stones
Diet plays a crucial role in adding vitality to our life. It is the reason why experts suggest that one must intake a nutritious diet for a healthy lifestyle. Especially if you already have kidney stones, you must customise your diet for their effective removal. Here are some foods do’s and don’ts.
- Calcium-rich diet: Your oxalate levels may increase if your body is not getting proper calcium. Here is a list of food products that are a great source of vitamin D.Vegetarian sources of calcium include legumes, tofu, nuts, seeds, green vegetables and soy milk. Other sources of calcium are cow’s milk, salmon, egg yolks, cheese, fatty fish, yoghurt, cottage cheese.
- Vitamin C rich foods like oranges, lemons. Amla, grapefruit etc.
Foods To Avoid:
- Avoid the intake of sugary products: Adding extra sugar to your food or intake of processed sugary foods may increase the risk of kidney stones. It happens because sugar takes time to break down in the body. Moreover, carbonated beverages like Cola contain high levels of phosphate, which are a common cause of stone formation.
- Refrain from foods high in oxalate levels: If you are already diagnosed with kidney stones, it is better to abstain from foods rich in oxalates such as chocolate, beetroot, spinach, sweet potatoes, tea etc.
- Avoid consuming animal protein: Animal protein such as pork, chicken, poultry, fish, and eggs increase the levels of uric acid in the body. Besides, it also reduces citrate in the body, which is responsible for preventing kidney stones. You can try quinoa, tofu or chia seeds as an alternate source of protein.
2. Yoga Asana:
Along with a specially curated diet make yoga asanas a part of your fitness routine. Yoga asana helps to stimulate the organs in the body, which is why they are vital for kidney stones removal.
Ushtra Asana (Camel’s Pose)
Step 1: Stand on your knees and place your arms on the side.
Step 2: Now, slowly bend your body backwards and hold your heels.
Step 3: Now breathe slowly and hold for ten seconds before coming back to the resting position.
Bala Asana (Child’s Pose)
Step 1: Sit on your knees and place your upper body on the floor.
Step 2: Stretch your arms and place them above your head.
Step 3: Now, slowly breathe in and out while staying in this position for 15 to 20 seconds.
3. Ayurvedic Herbs
The modern generation is going back to the age-old ayurvedic remedies for boosting their renal health. Here are a few herbs that will prove beneficial for your kidneys by working as a kidney stone removal Ayurvedic medicine.
- Fenugreek seed – Eliminates kidney stones and reduces the accumulation of excessive minerals in the kidneys.
- Gokshura fruit or root – Consumed to treat urinary tract infections, it also prevents kidney damage and formation of kidney stones in the future.
- Varuna Chhal – Used for prevention and treatment of kidney stones, also acts as a pain reliever.
- Barberry root or bark – Prevents kidney damage which occurs due to increased levels of oxalates.
In conclusion, kidney stones can be formed due to a number of reasons such as lack of hydration, reduced intake of fluid or certain health conditions. Therefore using these natural ways, you can not only flush out kidney stones from your body but boost your renal health as well. A blend of these essential ayurvedic herbs can be found in natural health supplements like Path-Har. It is one of the best ayurvedic syrup for kidney stones as it promotes regular urination and lowers inflammation. Additionally, it is also anti-microbial, so it will fight off any further infections. Moreover, it is a sugar-free formulation, so it is safe to consume for people suffering from sugar/diabetes. You can also take it as a health supplement to strengthen your kidneys health.
10 Ways to Clean Your Lungs
10 Natural Ways to Cleanse Your Lungs – According to the latest survey, it was found out that industrial pollution takes around 4.2 Million lives around the globe every year. Besides this, the air pollution and smoke from factories is also a leading cause of the rise in respiratory diseases.
Our lungs help us sustain a living by providing oxygen to every cell in our body. If we do not practise methods to protect our lungs from damage, then it can lead to the symptoms of severe ailments like breathlessness and chest congestion. Our lungs are self-cleansing in nature. Despite that, it is advised by health experts to inculcate certain ways in our lifestyle to assist them in performing their function more efficiently.
Natural Ways to Clean Your Lungs
- Eliminate chemical-based scents from your house – Everyone wants to keep their comfort place to smell amazing and look scintillating. This is why most of us have products that have an artificial scent to them, such as room fresheners and perfumed products. Continued use of such products can lead to irritation in the lungs and other pulmonary issues. Hence in order to prevent harmful toxins from entering your lungs, it is best to get rid of such products.
- Spending time in nature – Taking out time to go out and inhale fresh air can act as a natural lung detox. Fresh air helps the lungs tissues to expand, which makes the breathing process more efficient. Moreover, it can also uplift your mood instantly and enhance your productivity. In order to avoid pollutants from harming your lungs, you can wear a face-cover or a face mask to safeguard your lungs.
- Consume herbal tea – Herbal products like green tea is very popular among health-conscious people nowadays. Replacing green tea with other beverages can offer you innumerable health benefits. It is antioxidant in nature and thus helps you protect your lungs tissue. Moreover, it is also anti-inflammatory, so it refrains you from frequent coughing and wheezing.
- Invest in an air purifier – If you live in a metropolitan city, it is hard to find greenery around to get fresh air. Hence all thanks to technology with an air purifier, you can breathe clean air inside your house or in your workplace. Additionally, an air purifier also helps you to get better sleep at night and reduces respiratory infections. It can help you relieve the symptoms of pulmonary ailments like Asthma and cleanse your lungs.
- Steam Therapy – Steam therapy is an effective method to detox your lungs naturally. Especially for those with persistent symptoms of respiratory issues, steam therapy can provide immediate relief to your lungs. In this process, water vapours are inhaled to open the airways and get rid of the mucus that causes congestion. Steam therapy adds moisture to your lungs and helps you get rid of toxins from your lungs. For effective steam therapy, you can also add natural herbs like camphor capsules in hot water.
- Consuming wholesome food – It is said that “you are what you eat”. Nutrition plays an essential role in shaping your mind and When it comes to your lungs, you must consume food that strengthens your lungs and helps them in the detoxification process. Here are some food items that you must incorporate into your diet.
- Dry fruits like almonds and walnuts
- Salmon, Mackerel, Sardines, Tuna fish
- Fruits like oranges, strawberries, blueberries etc.
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach
- Olive oil
Foods to avoid
- Fried foods
- Beverages like cola and coffee
- Dairy items
- Processed foods
- Make fitness the new normal – Along with a nutritious diet, it is advised that one must find time for working out at least for 30 mins in a day. You can either hit the gym and work out on proper equipment or engage in any sports activity to burn your calories and keep yourself fit. A simple activity such as swimming or a brisk walk can enhance your breathing and help you achieve a more active lifestyle. If you have certain medical conditions and cannot engage in such strenuous physical activity, then you can also go for a walk as per your comfort level.
- Practise breathing exercises – Those who have recently quit smoking cigarettes or are diagnosed with chronic lung diseases can practise breathing exercises to get rid of breathlessness.
You can try out the diaphragmatic breathing exercise using your belly or pursed-lip breathing technique to enhance lung function.
- Take a hot shower – A hot shower is a great way to get rid of mucus from the body. Taking a hot shower a day will significantly strengthen your lungs. You can add an essential oil such as eucalyptus oil to your bath for more effective lung cleansing. This healthy habit will also help you get relief from sinus problems and coughing.
- Practise Ayurveda for overall wellness – Ayurveda is an old system that offers a wide range of techniques for a healthier lifestyle. According to Ayurveda, balancing the Vata and Kapha dosha is the key to getting stronger and healthier lungs. Foods such as Tulsi, Laung, Amaltas and Ginger are very effective in cleaning the lungs of those who have recently quit smoking cigarettes.
In conclusion, make these tips and techniques a part of your routine and embrace the path to overall wellness. If you are looking to obtain the benefits of these natural ayurvedic remedies, then you can try Tar Clean Lungs Cleaning syrup. It defends the lungs from damage due to smoking and air pollution toxins. On top of that, it helps revive the dead cells in the lungs and helps you get rid of tiredness. With this ayurvedic supplement, you can get rid of all your respiratory problems and breathe freely. On top of that it also gives relief from chest pain so that you can sleep easily at night without hampering your sleep. This ayurvedic medicine has no added sugar & safe to use for any age group so it is a must have supplement in every household especially in the times of pandemic.
The coronavirus pandemic has adversely affected the health of millions worldwide. Hand washing and wearing masks has become the new normal. Our immune system acts as the first line of defence that guards us against these infections. Apart from adopting healthy sanitary practices, it is vital to ward off these infectious diseases by strengthening your immune system. There is nothing as effective as immunity-boosting herbs that improve one’s health and keep it strong.
Keep yourself and your close ones healthy by including the following immunity-boosting herbs in your diet:
1. Tulsi: Tulsi also known as the Holy Basil and is one of the most diverse herbs due to its exceptional healing properties. Due to this reason, it is regarded as the Queen of Herbs in India. Tulsi is highly beneficial for fighting against various infections due to COVID- 19. Moreover, it also helps your body fight against life-threatening ailments such as heart, kidney and liver disease. This ayurvedic immunity booster is also worshipped in Indian households as it is considered sacred. Tulsi leaves are rich in vitamins A, C and K and many other minerals such as calcium and potassium. On top of that, these are also a great source of protein and fibre.
2. Giloy: Giloy is another natural immunity booster herb. It is a popular Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-inflammatory, antitoxic, antipyretic and antioxidant properties. Giloy is also known for its healing properties against diseases such as Diabetes and Cancer.
Giloy helps to reduce the viral fever due to the coronavirus and thus can be beneficial in times of crises like these. Thus it acts as an excellent immunity boosting herb that helps you stay fit and healthy in the long run.
3. Ashwagandha: One of the oldest ayurvedic herbs used by the Indian healthcare system is Ashwagandha. This herb is referred to as Rasayana, which is used to maintain youthfulness both physically and mentally. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it provides effective solutions for the treatment of many underlying severe health disorders. Additionally, it also helps to eliminate toxins from the body, which restrains you from getting ill. All in all, it is an excellent herb as each part of its plant is used to treat various conditions, including mental health issues like stress and anxiety.
4. Haldi: Haldi or turmeric is one of the essential ayurvedic and spice herbs which has also been used in Indian cuisine for decades. Apart from giving a yellowish colour to Indian curries, it is also widely used for its anti-inflammatory and medicinal properties. Turmeric has a natural compound known as curcumin which is known for its antioxidant properties.
When deadly bacteria attack the human body, a short term inflammation helps the body fight back. However, if this inflammation stays for the long run, it can have detrimental effects on your health. Thus including haldi in your daily routine can help you fight inflammation naturally and boost your immunity.
5. Lahsun: Lahsun or garlic is a popular ayurvedic ingredient widely used in cuisines around the world. Not only it gives a wonderful flavour to foods around the world, but it is also used widely for its health benefits. Including ginger as a part of your diet can help you stay at bay from common infections and prevent coronavirus. Besides this, as per research, lahsun also helps control cholesterol levels and reduce high blood pressure. On top of this, garlic is rich in several nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, fibre and manganese, making it an ideal ayurvedic herb for a healthier life.
6. Neem: Neem is fondly known as nature’s pharmacy in Ayurveda. The neem tree is evergreen in nature and is widely used for its remarkable healing properties. As per research, it has been proven as an excellent remedy for curing diseases like cancer and providing relief from inflammation. Apart from this, it is also popularly used for its antibacterial properties to stay at bay from infections and pathogens. Even neem is a vital ingredient in many soaps and cleansers to get rid of illnesses naturally.
In the long course of time, natural ayurvedic remedies can prove to be more fruitful for your health. Diseases like COVID- 19 can disrupt the overall functioning of your body, including your physical and mental health. Make Ayurveda a part of your routine with immunity boosters such as the Covipro Herbal Immunity Syrup. Not only does it help to strengthen your immune system, but it also helps your body in fighting respiratory diseases. This 100% ayurvedic formulation is safe to be consumed by anyone, from children to the aged, who wish to improve their health. Moreover, it is an ayurvedic formulation of all natural herbs which includes no added sugar and is tested in labs to ensure utmost safety. So, look no further and include Covipro in your diet to guard your body against the deadly pandemic..
Natural ways to cleanse your lungs
Cleanse your lungs: Smoking has adverse effects both on our health and that of our loved ones. It is said that change is an inevitable step towards a brighter future. If you have decided to quit smoking recently, pat yourself on the back. We all are aware that it is not easy to quit a habit as there are a lot of distractions.
Now your first doubt as an ex-smoker would be if you can reverse the damage to your lungs and cleanse them. Did you know that our lungs have their own cleaning system to eliminate harmful toxins out of the body? However, as an ex-smoker, your lungs might not function the way they used to. Moreover, after quitting, your body might be prone to certain respiratory diseases like coughing and wheezing.
Hence here are some golden tips to help you cleanse your lungs as an ex-smoker.
Natural Ways To Cleanse Smokers Lungs
1. Engage in a sports activity – Keeping yourself involved in physical activity such as cycling or playing sports has a positive influence over your lungs health. Aerobic exercise helps the organs get more oxygen and improves your breathing process. Making a routine and following it religiously will help you put yourself into a healthy habit like working out. You can also try multiple physical activities in order to keep your workout fun or ask your loved ones to join you to stay motivated. You can also try a clean lungs supplement to make the process of lung detox more efficient.
2. Meditate and relax – Making the decision to quit smoking is easier than actually staying committed to it. At times fellow smokers may lure you into smoking, but you need to stay committed to your goal and meditate to avoid distraction. Meditation will help you reduce stress and help your lungs cleanse and recover from the lungs damage due to smoking.
On top of that, it will also assist you in practicing various breathing techniques to help you enhance your breathing process and relax your mind.
3. Follow a healthy diet – Our diet plays a crucial role in reversing lung damage and cleaning our lungs. It is advised that one must consume a balanced diet which consists of all the food items for good lung health. Given below are some foods you must eat and avoid to detox your lungs.
Eat plenty of foods such as:
- Fruits rich in citrus and berries such as lemon, oranges, strawberries and pineapple etc.
- Green leafy vegetables, for example, kale, spinach, lettuce, broccoli etc.
- Fresh fish and chicken
- Fibre rich food such as sprouts, parsley, celery etc.
Foods to refrain from:
- Food with artificial sugar such as sweets
- Dairy is rich in lactose which can cause inflammation
- Beverages like tea and coffee
- Canned or processed food
- Fried or junk foods
4. Buy plants – Nature, and its bounty is full of remedies to improve any underlying health condition such as lung illnesses. Plants not only enhance the appeal of your home but make the air in and around your house purified. Thus this little investment will help you get better sleep at night and strengthen your lungs over time. We all are aware that plants give out oxygen which is the essence of our life. Hence it is a wise choice to keep plants such as Aloe Vera plants or Bamboo plants in your house to get clean lungs.
5. Try ayurvedic remedies – The ayurvedic system has been used for centuries to heal many ailments such as pulmonary disorders naturally. There are innumerable herbs in nature that can help you with different symptoms and provide a soothing effect to your lungs. Ginger or Adrak is one of the best ways to reduce inflammation in the lungs. Apart from this, Manjistha is a blood lung purifier, and Tulsi helps to get rid of tar in the lungs. Moreover, yoga poses such as pranayama help you keep your lungs strong in the long run.
In conclusion, these tips will help you reach your fitness goals. If you are looking for an ayurvedic medicine that offers the benefits of these magical herbs, then you can purchase the Tar Clean Herbal Lungs Syrup. This Ayurvedic Lungs supplement is formulated after years of intensive research by specialists in Ayurveda. It has a plethora of health benefits on your lungs, such as boosting lung immunity, eliminating Toxins, reducing tiredness and enhancing lung capacity.
Moreover, it is not just made for people who have recently quit smoking but can be consumed by anyone with any respiratory ailment. It has no added sugar and lab tested which makes it safe to use.