Ayurvedic Third Party Manufacturing Company in Chandigarh, India
Did you know that the market value of the Ayurvedic sector in the global market is expected to rise by $9.7 Billion by the year 2022?
The modern world is also called the scientific era, where a lot of inventions and developments are coming up to make our lives easier. However, in the current times of pandemic, people have understood the importance of taking a break and keeping their health a priority. Thus it has been observed that people have started to go back to the age-old healthcare methods such as Ayurvedic techniques and herbal products to enhance their overall health.
The need for being one with nature through Ayurveda stems up from the fact that we are born from nature, and nature is the ultimate healer and protector of our lives. While the healthcare industry is progressing rapidly, people are concerned about the amount of toxins and synthetic chemicals in our daily life products. Thus there is a growing demand for Ayurvedic medicines in the world.
Do you want to associate with a 3rd party manufacturing Ayurvedic company? If the answer is affirmative, let us read the article below to gain more information.
Roles Performed by 3rd Party Ayurvedic Company
A firm of this type deals with the production of Ayurvedic products of other companies using their name/trademark. Many Ayurvedic marketing organisations prefer to outsource their firm to sustain their business in the initial stages. On the other hand, some companies opt for this to market their newly launched products in a better way. If you are keen on putting your hard earned money in the right place, then a 3rd party manufacturing Ayurvedic company is an ideal choice for you.
Now the question is, what attributes do you keep in mind while determining the best ayurvedic company to invest in? Here is a list of factors to help you filter out your preferred choice.
Things To Consider While Selecting The Best Ayurvedic Medicine Company
The Ayurvedic industry is booming in the current scenario as people have realised the importance of herbal supplements. Hence the market has been flooded with a plethora of companies claiming that their products are of the utmost quality. However, most of them are not able to live up to the expectations of their consumers. Given below is a list of things to help you refine your search efficiently.
- A good reputation – It is recommended to research the internet for reputed ayurvedic medicine companies or ask your peers about the same. Word of mouth and tried and tested reviews can help you make a great selection.
- Certifications – Certifications help to recognise which companies are offering genuine herbal supplements. It is because getting a certification involves a lot of hard work and living up to the standards. An Ayurvedic company must be certified by GMP, WHO, ISO and the Ministry of Ayush.
- Sanitary protocols – It is one of the most important things to look out for when deciding. The manufacturing company should be clean and hygienic and perform sanitisation at every stage until the products reach the hands of consumers.
- Emphasis on R&D – Research and development constitute an inevitable part of an Ayurvedic products manufacturing company. It ensures that the products are manufactured to meet the changing needs of the customers. Moreover, regular safety checks by specialists help to retain more customers/clients.
Levanza: The Most Reputed 3rd Party Manufacturing Ayurvedic Company
Your search for the best Ayurveda 3rd party manufacturing company ends at Levanza Food and Herbals. Levanza has a team of specialists holding more than 25 years of experience in the Ayurvedic industry. The company strives to deliver quality Ayurvedic products not just in India but around the world at reasonable prices. Moreover, our organisation believes in women power and constitutes 70% of employees who are women. We at Levanza utilise the latest techniques and inventions to bring significant change in the health of our esteemed consumers.
The company is certified by GMP and ISO and offers a numerous range of Ayurvedic products and medicines for its consumers. Here is a list of Ayurvedic supplements offered by us.
- Covipro Syrup ( Immunity enhancement/ Respiratory health )
- Hepaza-6 ( Liver Health/Detox )
- Path Har ( Kidney Health )
- Party Sharty capsules ( Liver Health / Hangover )
- Bregma ( Brain Tonic )
And many more which will be launched soon.
The products are made from quality herbs which are strictly checked for quality at every stage. Additionally, these herbs are non-GMO and pesticide free. A team of experts inspect the products before they reach their final stage. Hence, in the long run, one can expect assured results by purchasing products from Levanza or even by investing their money with us. So what are you waiting for? Come join hands with us and pave the way towards success and a bright future.