Ways to Keep Your Liver Healthy
Did you know that liver diseases cause more than 2 million deaths around the world?
The liver performs countless functions in our body. It is not just the largest glandular organ but also an engine that drives our system. It plays a vital role in the digestion, absorption and cleansing of unwanted particles from the body.
Moreover, it helps in bile production which is essential for breaking down food in the body. However, we take our liver for granted which can later have detrimental effects on our overall wellness.
According to Ayurveda, an imbalance in Pitta dosha significantly impacts your liver health. Agni and Pitta are the two main Doshas in our system which is responsible for the digestion and absorption of food. Any kind of food item which is fiery in nature causes a disturbance in the liver functions. Some of these food items include Alcohol, spicy foods, caffeinated or packaged foods etc.
Additionally, pollutants from the environment play a vital role in the toxin Build-up in the body. Hence one must refrain from these food items and perform liver detox by following these health practices.
Regular Health Practices To Achieve Optimum Liver Health
Intake of A Customized Diet
A diet that is specially curated to balance the pitta dosha is recommended. This includes food items that are good for the liver and can assist it in performing liver detox. An increased intake of foods that are bitter in taste and have a cooling effect
such as cucumber, amla and the bitter gourd is advised. Refrain from eating foods that are spicy, sour or excessively salty in nature. Additionally, replace cooking oil with desi ghee and consume it with green leafy vegetables.
An intake of seven glasses of water a day is a must for an average person. If the body becomes deficient in water then the body cannot perform its own detoxification process easily. You can also consume special drinks for performing purification in the body.
Add a pinch of Haldi to warm water and cool it down. Now squeeze one lemon in the water and consume it as a detox drink. Alternatively, you can also take it with Ayurvedic medicine for liver detox for effective results.
Keep Your Weight under Control
Fat is the main reason for liver diseases such as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. An overweight person is at risk of developing many health conditions. Thus the first step towards fitness is managing your weight. Embrace a healthier lifestyle by working out regularly and taking health supplements like liver detox medicine to reverse the damage.
Take Care of Your Emotional Health
Mental health is as crucial as our physical health. If our emotional wellbeing is not there then it can also hamper our body’s day to day activities. Negative emotions like hate, resentment and frustration can lead to an increase in toxins in the body. Practise mindfulness and perform yoga poses to keep your mental health woes at bay and protect your liver.
Along with following these health practices religiously consume natural health supplements that can safeguard your liver. The world of Ayurveda is full of healing herbs which can detox and protect your liver. All the benefits of these healing herbs can be found in Hepaza-6. It is a 100% Ayurvedic liver tonic which is very effective against liver problems. Moreover, it can also be consumed as a health supplement to detox the liver from toxins by people of all age groups. If you have recently given up alcohol then it can help you in getting back on track and cleanse your liver.
Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Fatty Liver
Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers Company in India
Liver Health Supplements
Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Medicine
Kidney Stone Removal Ayurvedic Medicine
Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Stone
Can a kidney stone dissolve on its own?
Did you know that kidney stones that are 4mm in size take about 31 days to get ejected from the body?
Kidney stone is a common renal disorder experienced by people of all age groups. The uncomfortable symptoms that come with it can sometimes be unbearable and cause sleeplessness. Over time the condition becomes more frustrating. Moreover, these stones have a chance of recurring in the body. It makes this condition more frustrating. However, one may even have to visit an emergency centre for kidney stone treatment if the situation becomes serious.
This article will help you learn more about this disease and offer techniques to speed up the process. Ayurvedic medicines are a panacea for such problems and prevent stones from bothering an individual again.
What Are Kidney Stones?
A rise in toxin levels in the body leads to the deposition of minerals and salts in the kidneys. While some patients may experience sharp pain in the abdominal area, others may not notice any problems.
Here are some early signs which indicate that it’s high time to see a urologist.
● Nausea or Vomiting
● Blood in the urine
● Pungent smell in urine
● Low volume of urine or absence of urination
● Prolonged sickness accompanied by chills
● Painful urination
Will My Stones Pass Out On Their Own?
If the renal stones are small in size, they usually get eliminated from the body. However, if the problem is accompanied by intense pain it is recommended to follow self-care tips and take Ayurvedic medicine for a kidney stone. The following factors play a crucial role in deciding whether stones will pass on their own.
Here is a rough timeline of passing kidney stones based on their size.
Up to 4mm – 31 days approx
4mm to 6mm – 45 days approx
12mm and above – An year ( May require surgical removal )
Is There A Way To Speed Up Passing Of Stones?
With proper ayurvedic medication and natural remedies, you can get instant stone relief. Here are a few natural ways to fasten the recovery process and get relief from the pain.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar – Drinking diluted apple cider vinegar after breakfast and dinner are recommended for people with stones. It contains acetic acid which breaks down the stones and gives relief from inflammation. For added health benefits you can add a few drops of it to your favourite salad.
2. Dandelion Root Drink – Dandelion root works as a herbal kidney supplement as it supports bile production. It helps detox the body and enhance the absorption of food. You can prepare it as a detox tea and add ginger for effective results.
3. Coconut Water – Coconut water is an extraordinary drink that replenishes the nutrients in the body. It purifies the body of toxins and makes you feel refreshed and energised.
4. Varuna – Varuna is beneficial against renal calculi as it prevents the deposition of minerals in the body. Additionally, it improves digestion and absorption and protects the body from diarrhoea and vomiting. It is effective as a kidney stone ayurvedic medicine by taking it in powdered form with honey.
The process of passing the kidney stone on its own may be pain-inducing. Thus it is advised to add these natural techniques to make the process more effective. You can also try Path-Har to get one solution for all your renal system issues. It works as an Ayurvedic supplement to strengthen your system and puts a halt to the calcification process. Moreover, it has no side effects. Thus this cost-effective medicine is safe and result-driven for people no matter how severe the condition is.
Steps To Cure Your Hangover
According to the latest survey, more than 68% of people experienced a hangover the following day of heavy alcohol administration.
Do you experience headaches and dizziness after partying too hard? This condition is commonly known as a hangover. A hangover can obstruct your daily life activities and may even cause damage to your organs in the long run. Let us read the article below to know more about hangovers and gain insights on natural ways to get relief from them.
What Is A Hangover?
Excessive consumption of alcohol is the main reason behind hangovers. When alcohol enters the body it leads to enlargement in the size of blood vessels. Additionally, the body tries to break down alcohol which causes an increase in toxin levels. This one experiences withdrawal symptoms such as:
● Muscle Pain
● Diarrhoea or vomiting
● Inability to focus
There are many over the counter medications in the market to get rid of the symptoms of hangovers. However, these medications are not effective in preventing damage due to the consumption of cheap alcohol. Self-care techniques and Ayurvedic hangover medicine are one of the most effective ways to detox the body and get rid of this problem.
7 Natural Remedies For Hangover
Limiting the intake of alcohol or refraining from it is the first step towards getting rid of hangovers. Alcohol tolerance varies as per your gender and other health factors. Inculcate these natural herbs in your day to day life to uplift your health and spirits.
1. Ginger ( Adrak ) – Ginger is known for its warming and healing properties. It is considered one of the best natural anti-hangover medicines as it regulates the flow of blood and helps in absorption and digestion. Besides this, it also generates heat in the body and enhances metabolism and purifies your system.
2. Chamomile – Chamomile is known for being soothing or calming. If you are experiencing problems like anxiety and palpitation after a heavy drinking session then this Ayurvedic medicine will benefit you in many ways. It also provides comfort to people with digestive issues such as indigestion.
3. Vitamin C – Vitamin C acts as a knight in shining armour during those days of low immunity. Especially during monsoon days when infections increase. Citrus fruits such as Amla, Berries and Oranges are amazing sources of Vitamin C.
4. Chlorella – It is also known as an Asian freshwater plant. It has been scientifically proven for its liver purification properties. This superfood is currently in vogue among health-conscious people for its healing and cleansing benefits to the liver. Moreover, it is also a popular hangover cure as it has been proven to reduce 96% of the symptoms.
5. Kutki – Kutki is another remarkable herb that offers innumerable health benefits. It protects your liver against infections and ulcers and also helps in treating ailments like Jaundice. Additionally, this hangover Ayurvedic medicine also provides muscle relaxation and promotes good gut health. Apart from this, you can also follow these lifestyle tips for enhanced recovery from hangovers.
● Stay hydrated
● Always eat before consuming alcohol
● Refrain from coffee and tea
● Get 7-8 hours of sleep
● Inculcate antioxidants in your diet such as nuts
● Try stretching/light exercises
Apart from these natural methods, you can also try Party Sharty capsules to get instant recovery from hangovers. This herbal medicine helps you cleanse toxins from your system and boost your liver health. Moreover, it also safeguards your body against liver diseases like Fatty Liver. This Ayurvedic supplement is prepared from the finest quality herbs after years of research to cure hangovers effectively. Just take two capsules 30 mins before drinking and kick out the morning blues.