10 Ways to Clean Your Lungs
10 Natural Ways to Cleanse Your Lungs – According to the latest survey, it was found out that industrial pollution takes around 4.2 Million lives around the globe every year. Besides this, the air pollution and smoke from factories is also a leading cause of the rise in respiratory diseases.
Our lungs help us sustain a living by providing oxygen to every cell in our body. If we do not practise methods to protect our lungs from damage, then it can lead to the symptoms of severe ailments like breathlessness and chest congestion. Our lungs are self-cleansing in nature. Despite that, it is advised by health experts to inculcate certain ways in our lifestyle to assist them in performing their function more efficiently.
Natural Ways to Clean Your Lungs
- Eliminate chemical-based scents from your house – Everyone wants to keep their comfort place to smell amazing and look scintillating. This is why most of us have products that have an artificial scent to them, such as room fresheners and perfumed products. Continued use of such products can lead to irritation in the lungs and other pulmonary issues. Hence in order to prevent harmful toxins from entering your lungs, it is best to get rid of such products.
- Spending time in nature – Taking out time to go out and inhale fresh air can act as a natural lung detox. Fresh air helps the lungs tissues to expand, which makes the breathing process more efficient. Moreover, it can also uplift your mood instantly and enhance your productivity. In order to avoid pollutants from harming your lungs, you can wear a face-cover or a face mask to safeguard your lungs.
- Consume herbal tea – Herbal products like green tea is very popular among health-conscious people nowadays. Replacing green tea with other beverages can offer you innumerable health benefits. It is antioxidant in nature and thus helps you protect your lungs tissue. Moreover, it is also anti-inflammatory, so it refrains you from frequent coughing and wheezing.
- Invest in an air purifier – If you live in a metropolitan city, it is hard to find greenery around to get fresh air. Hence all thanks to technology with an air purifier, you can breathe clean air inside your house or in your workplace. Additionally, an air purifier also helps you to get better sleep at night and reduces respiratory infections. It can help you relieve the symptoms of pulmonary ailments like Asthma and cleanse your lungs.
- Steam Therapy – Steam therapy is an effective method to detox your lungs naturally. Especially for those with persistent symptoms of respiratory issues, steam therapy can provide immediate relief to your lungs. In this process, water vapours are inhaled to open the airways and get rid of the mucus that causes congestion. Steam therapy adds moisture to your lungs and helps you get rid of toxins from your lungs. For effective steam therapy, you can also add natural herbs like camphor capsules in hot water.
- Consuming wholesome food – It is said that “you are what you eat”. Nutrition plays an essential role in shaping your mind and When it comes to your lungs, you must consume food that strengthens your lungs and helps them in the detoxification process. Here are some food items that you must incorporate into your diet.
- Dry fruits like almonds and walnuts
- Salmon, Mackerel, Sardines, Tuna fish
- Fruits like oranges, strawberries, blueberries etc.
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach
- Olive oil
Foods to avoid
- Fried foods
- Beverages like cola and coffee
- Dairy items
- Processed foods
- Make fitness the new normal – Along with a nutritious diet, it is advised that one must find time for working out at least for 30 mins in a day. You can either hit the gym and work out on proper equipment or engage in any sports activity to burn your calories and keep yourself fit. A simple activity such as swimming or a brisk walk can enhance your breathing and help you achieve a more active lifestyle. If you have certain medical conditions and cannot engage in such strenuous physical activity, then you can also go for a walk as per your comfort level.
- Practise breathing exercises – Those who have recently quit smoking cigarettes or are diagnosed with chronic lung diseases can practise breathing exercises to get rid of breathlessness.
You can try out the diaphragmatic breathing exercise using your belly or pursed-lip breathing technique to enhance lung function.
- Take a hot shower – A hot shower is a great way to get rid of mucus from the body. Taking a hot shower a day will significantly strengthen your lungs. You can add an essential oil such as eucalyptus oil to your bath for more effective lung cleansing. This healthy habit will also help you get relief from sinus problems and coughing.
- Practise Ayurveda for overall wellness – Ayurveda is an old system that offers a wide range of techniques for a healthier lifestyle. According to Ayurveda, balancing the Vata and Kapha dosha is the key to getting stronger and healthier lungs. Foods such as Tulsi, Laung, Amaltas and Ginger are very effective in cleaning the lungs of those who have recently quit smoking cigarettes.
In conclusion, make these tips and techniques a part of your routine and embrace the path to overall wellness. If you are looking to obtain the benefits of these natural ayurvedic remedies, then you can try Tar Clean Lungs Cleaning syrup. It defends the lungs from damage due to smoking and air pollution toxins. On top of that, it helps revive the dead cells in the lungs and helps you get rid of tiredness. With this ayurvedic supplement, you can get rid of all your respiratory problems and breathe freely. On top of that it also gives relief from chest pain so that you can sleep easily at night without hampering your sleep. This ayurvedic medicine has no added sugar & safe to use for any age group so it is a must have supplement in every household especially in the times of pandemic.
The coronavirus pandemic has adversely affected the health of millions worldwide. Hand washing and wearing masks has become the new normal. Our immune system acts as the first line of defence that guards us against these infections. Apart from adopting healthy sanitary practices, it is vital to ward off these infectious diseases by strengthening your immune system. There is nothing as effective as immunity-boosting herbs that improve one’s health and keep it strong.
Keep yourself and your close ones healthy by including the following immunity-boosting herbs in your diet:
1. Tulsi: Tulsi also known as the Holy Basil and is one of the most diverse herbs due to its exceptional healing properties. Due to this reason, it is regarded as the Queen of Herbs in India. Tulsi is highly beneficial for fighting against various infections due to COVID- 19. Moreover, it also helps your body fight against life-threatening ailments such as heart, kidney and liver disease. This ayurvedic immunity booster is also worshipped in Indian households as it is considered sacred. Tulsi leaves are rich in vitamins A, C and K and many other minerals such as calcium and potassium. On top of that, these are also a great source of protein and fibre.
2. Giloy: Giloy is another natural immunity booster herb. It is a popular Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-inflammatory, antitoxic, antipyretic and antioxidant properties. Giloy is also known for its healing properties against diseases such as Diabetes and Cancer.
Giloy helps to reduce the viral fever due to the coronavirus and thus can be beneficial in times of crises like these. Thus it acts as an excellent immunity boosting herb that helps you stay fit and healthy in the long run.
3. Ashwagandha: One of the oldest ayurvedic herbs used by the Indian healthcare system is Ashwagandha. This herb is referred to as Rasayana, which is used to maintain youthfulness both physically and mentally. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it provides effective solutions for the treatment of many underlying severe health disorders. Additionally, it also helps to eliminate toxins from the body, which restrains you from getting ill. All in all, it is an excellent herb as each part of its plant is used to treat various conditions, including mental health issues like stress and anxiety.
4. Haldi: Haldi or turmeric is one of the essential ayurvedic and spice herbs which has also been used in Indian cuisine for decades. Apart from giving a yellowish colour to Indian curries, it is also widely used for its anti-inflammatory and medicinal properties. Turmeric has a natural compound known as curcumin which is known for its antioxidant properties.
When deadly bacteria attack the human body, a short term inflammation helps the body fight back. However, if this inflammation stays for the long run, it can have detrimental effects on your health. Thus including haldi in your daily routine can help you fight inflammation naturally and boost your immunity.
5. Lahsun: Lahsun or garlic is a popular ayurvedic ingredient widely used in cuisines around the world. Not only it gives a wonderful flavour to foods around the world, but it is also used widely for its health benefits. Including ginger as a part of your diet can help you stay at bay from common infections and prevent coronavirus. Besides this, as per research, lahsun also helps control cholesterol levels and reduce high blood pressure. On top of this, garlic is rich in several nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, fibre and manganese, making it an ideal ayurvedic herb for a healthier life.
6. Neem: Neem is fondly known as nature’s pharmacy in Ayurveda. The neem tree is evergreen in nature and is widely used for its remarkable healing properties. As per research, it has been proven as an excellent remedy for curing diseases like cancer and providing relief from inflammation. Apart from this, it is also popularly used for its antibacterial properties to stay at bay from infections and pathogens. Even neem is a vital ingredient in many soaps and cleansers to get rid of illnesses naturally.
In the long course of time, natural ayurvedic remedies can prove to be more fruitful for your health. Diseases like COVID- 19 can disrupt the overall functioning of your body, including your physical and mental health. Make Ayurveda a part of your routine with immunity boosters such as the Covipro Herbal Immunity Syrup. Not only does it help to strengthen your immune system, but it also helps your body in fighting respiratory diseases. This 100% ayurvedic formulation is safe to be consumed by anyone, from children to the aged, who wish to improve their health. Moreover, it is an ayurvedic formulation of all natural herbs which includes no added sugar and is tested in labs to ensure utmost safety. So, look no further and include Covipro in your diet to guard your body against the deadly pandemic..
Natural ways to cleanse your lungs
Cleanse your lungs: Smoking has adverse effects both on our health and that of our loved ones. It is said that change is an inevitable step towards a brighter future. If you have decided to quit smoking recently, pat yourself on the back. We all are aware that it is not easy to quit a habit as there are a lot of distractions.
Now your first doubt as an ex-smoker would be if you can reverse the damage to your lungs and cleanse them. Did you know that our lungs have their own cleaning system to eliminate harmful toxins out of the body? However, as an ex-smoker, your lungs might not function the way they used to. Moreover, after quitting, your body might be prone to certain respiratory diseases like coughing and wheezing.
Hence here are some golden tips to help you cleanse your lungs as an ex-smoker.
Natural Ways To Cleanse Smokers Lungs
1. Engage in a sports activity – Keeping yourself involved in physical activity such as cycling or playing sports has a positive influence over your lungs health. Aerobic exercise helps the organs get more oxygen and improves your breathing process. Making a routine and following it religiously will help you put yourself into a healthy habit like working out. You can also try multiple physical activities in order to keep your workout fun or ask your loved ones to join you to stay motivated. You can also try a clean lungs supplement to make the process of lung detox more efficient.
2. Meditate and relax – Making the decision to quit smoking is easier than actually staying committed to it. At times fellow smokers may lure you into smoking, but you need to stay committed to your goal and meditate to avoid distraction. Meditation will help you reduce stress and help your lungs cleanse and recover from the lungs damage due to smoking.
On top of that, it will also assist you in practicing various breathing techniques to help you enhance your breathing process and relax your mind.
3. Follow a healthy diet – Our diet plays a crucial role in reversing lung damage and cleaning our lungs. It is advised that one must consume a balanced diet which consists of all the food items for good lung health. Given below are some foods you must eat and avoid to detox your lungs.
Eat plenty of foods such as:
- Fruits rich in citrus and berries such as lemon, oranges, strawberries and pineapple etc.
- Green leafy vegetables, for example, kale, spinach, lettuce, broccoli etc.
- Fresh fish and chicken
- Fibre rich food such as sprouts, parsley, celery etc.
Foods to refrain from:
- Food with artificial sugar such as sweets
- Dairy is rich in lactose which can cause inflammation
- Beverages like tea and coffee
- Canned or processed food
- Fried or junk foods
4. Buy plants – Nature, and its bounty is full of remedies to improve any underlying health condition such as lung illnesses. Plants not only enhance the appeal of your home but make the air in and around your house purified. Thus this little investment will help you get better sleep at night and strengthen your lungs over time. We all are aware that plants give out oxygen which is the essence of our life. Hence it is a wise choice to keep plants such as Aloe Vera plants or Bamboo plants in your house to get clean lungs.
5. Try ayurvedic remedies – The ayurvedic system has been used for centuries to heal many ailments such as pulmonary disorders naturally. There are innumerable herbs in nature that can help you with different symptoms and provide a soothing effect to your lungs. Ginger or Adrak is one of the best ways to reduce inflammation in the lungs. Apart from this, Manjistha is a blood lung purifier, and Tulsi helps to get rid of tar in the lungs. Moreover, yoga poses such as pranayama help you keep your lungs strong in the long run.
In conclusion, these tips will help you reach your fitness goals. If you are looking for an ayurvedic medicine that offers the benefits of these magical herbs, then you can purchase the Tar Clean Herbal Lungs Syrup. This Ayurvedic Lungs supplement is formulated after years of intensive research by specialists in Ayurveda. It has a plethora of health benefits on your lungs, such as boosting lung immunity, eliminating Toxins, reducing tiredness and enhancing lung capacity.
Moreover, it is not just made for people who have recently quit smoking but can be consumed by anyone with any respiratory ailment. It has no added sugar and lab tested which makes it safe to use.
Natural ways to help increase your stamina
Increase Your Body Stamina Naturally – Do you feel tired or sleepy after sitting on the internet for long hours? Is it difficult for you to take long walks without feeling breathless? The reason is that your body might not have the stamina to take up physical activity. It can be due to a number of reasons such as underlying health conditions such as infections, inactive lifestyle or consumption of unhealthy food.
Our life in the modern world demands us to always be on the run. However, due to the technological era, most of our tasks involve sitting on the desk for long hours. Thus it is essential to keep ourselves active not only physically but mentally. You can achieve good mental health by giving time to your hobbies or socialising with people you admire. On the other hand, one can attain physical stamina and stay at bay from infections by working out and consuming a wholesome meal.
If you are looking for some methods to increase the stamina of your body naturally, here are some golden tips for you.
5 Natural Ways To Help You Increase Your Stamina
1. A Healthy Breakfast To Conquer The Day
Breakfast is regarded as the most important meal of the day as one kick starts their day with it. A nutritious breakfast will help you ace your day and achieve all that you want. Moreover, it is also crucial for building a good metabolism in the body. Thus one should never skip it. Your breakfast must include good calories such as eggs, oats, whole wheat bread etc., to help you give the energy to survive the day.
2. Keep Your Body Hydrated
Remember those times when you felt thirsty and went for a can of coke instead of water? This habit could be a significant reason for the lack of energy and stamina in your body. It is suggested to stay hydrated by drinking water after regular intervals. Additionally, you must include fluids such as natural juices like beetroot juice in your diet for an active lifestyle. Additionally, fruit juices rich in vitamin C can help you boost your immunity as well. You must consume lemon water or orange juice in summer for instant energy.
3. Take Out Time For Physical Activity
It is vital to dedicate a few hours to building physical health by exercising. You can start by stretching exercises or taking a walk in the park to put yourself in the habit. Moreover, you can also go cycling once in a while to make working out fun. Exercising helps to feel refreshed and enhances your strength and vitality. Thus you can refrain from getting ill frequently and keep your weight under control.
4. A Good Night’s Sleep
As per studies, a good night’s sleep is vital to be energetic throughout the day. On average, sleeping 6 – 7 hours a day helps the body achieve good physical and mental health. If you are having difficulty sleeping, try to avoid using gadgets before sleeping as they may hamper your sleep pattern. You can also practice yoga and meditation techniques to boost your stamina. Lastly, avoid caffeine during the night to prevent sleeplessness or discomfort.
5. A Well-Balanced Diet
It is said that your health depends on the food you eat. A good diet is the building blocks of a healthier life. Here are some foods that are necessary to increase stamina.
Foods To Consume:
- Peanut butter
- Chicken and Eggs
- Brown rice
Foods To Avoid:
Refrain from consuming
- Alcohol: Alcohol tends to make you dehydrated, which is the reason you should abstain from it if you wish to achieve increased stamina. Consuming alcohol may also hinder your fitness journey if you are a gym enthusiast.
- Junk food: Fried or processed foods take time to digest. Thus consuming these foods can lead to reduced metabolism. Hence you must limit their consumption to boost your stamina.
- Dairy items: Dairy items contain lactose that can cause indigestion and lead to poor digestive health. If you are lactose intolerant, switching to vegan products like soy or almond milk is recommended. Alternatively, you can avoid the intake of any milk product before physical activity.
It is never too late to bring a change in your life and boost your stamina. Once you come to terms with the essence of having good stamina, you can achieve your fitness goals quickly. As per research, natural ways to increase your stamina are more advantageous in the long run as compared to other methods.
If you are working towards achieving improved overall health, include Covipro Ayurvedic Health Syrup in your routine. It is an ayurvedic formulation with 13 natural herbs and no added sugar which it useful in weakness, fatigue, fever, muscle pains & provides power. Moreover, it offers endless benefits to your health and boosts your immunity if you have underlying diseases such as diabetes, Blood pressure etc.
Embrace a fit lifestyle by inculcating these tips in your life and become a better version of yourself.
- How to increase your Oxygen Level?
- Lungs Detox Ayurvedic Medicine
- Best Medicine for Fatty Liver
- Best Ayurvedic Medicines for Cleaning Lungs
- 10 Things You Should do for Stronger Immunity
- 5 Easy Yoga Poses that Boost Immunity
- Yoga Guide for Immunity
- Liver Detox Medicine
- Best Ayurvedic company in India
Natural Ways to Improve Oxygen Levels
How to increase your Oxygen Level? – Coronavirus isn’t just an ordinary virus with symptoms such as cold and flu. It is a respiratory disease in which the blood oxygen levels of the body drops. The number of Coronavirus cases is increasing at an alarming rate. Many of them are facing hassles due to a shortage of oxygen supplies while the medical experts are trying their level best to provide oxygen to these patients. One must make efforts to maintain oxygen levels amid this crisis are mandatory as immediate oxygen supply won’t solve the problem. Additionally people are also advised to maintain good health and hygiene to refrain from getting an infection.
If you are looking for some guidance to enhance your oxygen levels and maintain good health then here are some tips for you.
5 Simple Ways To Increase Blood Oxygen Levels Naturally –
1. Drink plenty of water – Water is the essence of life as 60% of our body is made up of water. Water helps the human body in many ways, such as maintaining the body temperature and allowing the cells in the body to grow. Thus our body needs to be hydrated after regular intervals to ensure that it is functioning properly.
Additionally, Drinking beverages such as coffee, tea or alcohol make the body dehydrated. Hence it is advised that one should always try to replace such drinks with water to maintain optimum oxygen levels in their body. As per health experts, one should drink a minimum of 7 to 8 glasses of water in a day.
2. Make amends in your diet – If you want to increase the oxygen levels in your blood and get good lungs health, then your diet must be rich in antioxidants. Foods rich in antioxidants help the body enhance the oxygen content when digestion takes place in the body. It is advised that one must include food items such as strawberries, plums, blueberries, artichokes, raspberries, beetroot, spinach, red kidney beans etc.
On top of that, you can also include Vitamin F in your diet, which is an essential fatty acid that helps to improve oxygen levels. Some examples of foods rich in Vitamin F are corn oil, olive oil, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, soybean oil etc.
3. Breathe clean air – Poor air quality due to pollution from dust and dirt or vehicles is the primary cause of bad respiratory health and low oxygen levels. Especially for people suffering from underlying pulmonary issues, it is suggested that they must stay at bay from highly polluted areas.
Alternatively, one can also make the air around them purified by putting an air purifier in their house. You can also buy indoor plants for your house to enhance oxygen levels and breathe freely. It is also observed that putting plants around inside your house/workspace can significantly improve your health and productivity.
4. Take out time for exercise – With the sedentary lifestyle consuming most of our time, one hardly finds time to exercise. However, it is said that the day you decide to make a change in a day your life gets better. Working out increases your stamina and makes your quality of life better. Doing a simple aerobic exercise can help your body to utilize oxygen more efficiently. As per research, it is advised that one must spend at least 30 mins of their day taking a walk in the fresh air to improve their overall health. Moreover, exercising also boosts your productivity and helps you feel better.
5. Include natural herbs in your diet – The health benefits of adding natural herbs as a part of your daily routine are endless. Ayurvedic herbs such as Turmeric or Haldi, Garlic (Lahsun), figs and basil strengthen your lungs and help you breathe better. Here are some health benefits of these ayurvedic herbs.
- Turmeric – Haldi prevents inflammation and is an excellent antioxidant. It also refrains you from getting infections. Moreover, it also increases your lungs capacity.
- Honey – Honey is widely popular for being anti-bacterial. It makes the lungs stronger and helps in eliminating toxins out of the body.
- Garlic – Garlic or lahsun is anti-fungal, antibiotic and antiviral. It also contains all the vital nutrients needed for good lung health.
Also See: Best Immunity Booster Syrup
Lungs are an essential organ of the body. If we do not tend to them in time, it can lead to severe illnesses like Covid-19. It can harm the pulmonary system in the long run. Thus, it is suggested that one must follow these tips and include Ayurveda in their routine to keep enhancing their oxygen levels naturally. Alternatively, you can also take Tar Clean Lungs Detox Syrup to avail the incredible benefits of nature for your health. It is a no sugar, ayurvedic remedy that constitutes 15 essential herbs to fight Respiratory ailments and safeguard one’s Lung health. Moreover, it is lab tested and has no known side effects. It can be consumed by a person of any age group so; it is a wise purchase for your health.
7 Amazing Facts About Your Liver
Liver is the biggest organ in the human body. Let’s have a look at some interesting facts about this solid and significant organ.
The liver is the largest organ in the body that performs crucial metabolic functions, including converting food into energy, neutralizing harmful substances, and ejecting unwanted things present within the body. Purifying the blood coming out of the digestive tract is one of the main functions of this hardworking organ.
We have always underestimated the organ, and it’s time to show some appreciation to the hardworking and significant part of our body by reading some shocking facts about it:
Size of the Liver is like a Football-Solid and Largest Organ
The liver is one of the strongest and largest organs of the human body. It’s the only organ that performs 500 tasks within 24 hours. It weighs between 3-3.5 pounds which is equivalent to the size of a football. The weight of the liver is 1.8 kg in men, while in women, it is 1.3 kg. Those struggling with a disease like Hepatitis C should make efforts to keep their liver healthy and robust.
Liver Filters the Poison Out of the Body
The human body is exposed to toxins from the food that we have and the chemicals present in the air and water. All these are eliminated by the toxic cleanser present in our body Liver. The liver helps to get rid of these toxins only when it is supplied with proper nutrition. During constipation, the liver goes an extra mile to eliminate the extra load present in the body.
A storehouse of Vitamins and Minerals
The liver is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals, including sugar and iron. The liver is also responsible for regulating fat in the body, and the production and excretion of cholesterol are generally taken care of by this organ. The liver cells produce Biles that aids digestion and absorb essential nutrients. These nutrients are supplied to various areas of the body, including muscle, energy, hormones and immune system, to save you from being sick.
Also See: Best Medicine for Fatty Liver
The Liver is like an Elastic Band
The liver works really hard and handles a lot of abuse, like an elastic band stretching to its limit before it breaks. Damage taking place on the other organs appears on the skin like a scar, but this amazing organ can replace the old cells with new ones. Steps must be taken to keep the liver healthy so that the regeneration process can be performed without any hassle.
Liver Assists in Protein Synthesis
Did you know that 1 million protein molecules are processed and synthesized by the liver every day? Producing proteins is another significant task performed by the liver. Proteins are formed from Amino acids that are present in the body and are obtained from the diet. Protein plays a crucial role in maintaining muscles, heart, kidneys, blood vessels and walls. Protein plays different roles and responsibilities within the body; some of them supply vitamins and minerals throughout the body, while others are responsible for speeding up the metabolic reactions within the body.
Liver Cancer is the Fastest Growing Cancer
Did you know that almost 1 Million liver cancer cases occur in India? Liver damage taking place due to illness and disease gives rise to Liver Cancer. It is generally accompanied by discomfort that takes place in the upper abdomen, where the liver is located. It generally affects the male population more than women. Those struggling with a pre-existing health problem such as obesity are more likely to have liver cancer. A healthy diet and cutting things such as Alcohol and drugs can prevent liver cancer in the first place.
Human Liver is the Inventor of Blood
The liver produces blood during Fetal development and performs the crucial function of recycling the blood during adulthood. All the old and damaged blood cells are broken and keep a backup of iron & other nutrients when they fall below their levels in the bloodstream. It also releases plasma proteins necessary for the blood to clot.
In Conclusion, The liver plays a crucial role as a filter, producing blood and eradicating the toxins in the body. You can keep the liver healthy by putting everything within your body mindfully. Eat fresh foods and have a well-balanced diet. Avoid things such as Alcohol and drugs that damage the liver to a great extent.
Hepaza-6 The Solution of all the Liver Problems
Are you struggling with liver problems, constantly feel tired or constipated? Make Hepaza-6 Ayurvedic Liver Medicine a part of your everyday routine to improve the functioning of this hardworking organ. It is helpful in cases like Jaundice, Hepatitis, Fatty Liver, Acidity, etc. Active enzymes help in improving digestion and appetite and control abdomen pain and swelling. It’s time to give the right care to the organ that has been multitasking and working round the clock for you with Hepaza-6, 6-in-1 Liver Tonic purchased from the best Ayurvedic company in India.